Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Konnie Huq – Under pressure
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I guess it was only a matter of time before some of the posts here were deleted. Hey ho, one up for the freedom fighters, if only temporarily!

Not guilty…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I guess it was only a matter of time before some of the posts here were deleted

oh was that it ? I wondered what had happened to my post!

mrsconsequence
    Free Member

Ooo they’re hot on stopping naughtiness on here… Just a bit of boob though 😛

In the photo that was originally posted, very hard to tell.. But in further image searches, definitely wonky. How unfortunate but normal, but maybe those style dresses are not best…

My dancer friend agrees wonk too lol

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

How unfortunate but normal

unfortunate ? Surely only in terms of fitting tight clothing ?

viv
    Free Member

Goddammit, I caught some NSFW pics at work, so made a mental note to check this thread at home only to find nothing remotely NSFW and much less Konnie than desired! Pah….

iDave
    Free Member

How unfortunate but normal

Whereas you mrsc…..? all non-wonky and much more pleasing on the eye no doubt….

markgraylish
    Free Member

Thanks Northwind, for that Youtube link! The comments are class…

She came to my Primary school in 2001. I remember it well because it was the day of my first ****.

She was filming stuff? for Blue Peter and came into the gym when my class was doing PE. I had forgotten my kit and my teacher made me do gymnastics in my underpants and barefeet. When she walked in wearing that skirt and those boots, i felt a twinge in my pants.

I aksed my teacher if i could use the toilet and she said yes. I brushed past Konnie and ended up knocking one out in the stools. Great!

philconsequence
    Free Member

Whereas you mrsc…..? all non-wonky and much more pleasing on the eye no doubt….

lol, becca (mrsconsequence) really wont be checking the forum enough to come back and argue with you iDave… i can personally vouch for her non-wonky boobs though.

my boobs however, well when people look at them they all seem to rotate their heads to line them up.

Hairychested
    Free Member
    rob2
    Free Member

Lol. blue Peter indeed.

willej

A friend of mine once went out to dinner, as part of a small group, with her around the time she was on Blue Peter. At the end of the evening she reversed her new 206CC (the one with the foldy roof) into a skip, hitting it hard enough to shatter the rear window!

His verdict: “Fit but dappy”.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Not trying to get banned:
    Some stuff I’d like to have full access to.

What sort of access are we talking about – to the link, or…

jools182
    Free Member

very pretty, but she gets marked down due to lack of personality

Hairychested
    Free Member
    Hairychested
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp7LH-TvJc[/video]

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Konnie Huq – Under pressure’ is closed to new replies.