Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • knob drawn on surface of mars
  • CountZero

I posted about that last night… 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thats the worst schoolboy drawing of a knob going, it wouldn’t even get a chuckle in the pages of an old history book. (awaits questions from the kids about what books are as I’m guessing e-books are not covered in bad graffiti…)

footflaps

Inflation is terrible. In my day a 99p can of car spray paint would have got you a good phallus on the tarmac, whereas now you have to spend a few $billion to get a poor copy……

Cougar

CZ > so you have. http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mars-rover-graphitti

I’ve closed that as a duplicate, as the “discussion” has progressed here. Hope that’s ok.

soobalias
    Free Member

very polite Cougar, UTFS would have done it IMO

oh and the pic is not bad for a first attempt, get the poor sketches out of the way before we undertake a full version on Venus.

CountZero

No problem, I should have put ‘knob’ in the title to attract more attention… 😀

Cougar

very polite Cougar, UTFS would have done it IMO

Or UYFE, seeing as it was still on the first page. But in honesty I don’t really give that much of a damn so long as the forum’s nice and tidy.

It’s a photograph of tyre tracks created by something that’s driven in a straight line, turned around a bit, then driven off. The social and intellectual ramifications of it perhaps looking a tiny bit like a willy to someone who’s heard of them but never actually seen one, and the subsequent biting and witty discourse that follows, are clearly worthy of me spending a minute to tidy up the threads and considerably more minutes writing this bloody reply.

(-:

fasthaggis

That is so rubbish ,is there no image of Jebus in a mango or something.

🙂

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I cant help but think it was done by the nasa guy from big bang theory. 😀

soobalias
    Free Member

now now CZ, i was very careful with my words since we have the undivided attention of a mod.

*draws a huge cock n balls in another random thread at random, just to irritate the grown-ups*

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I love a good drawing of a cock and balls. Someone had drawn on one of the climbs for the tour de France last year. Class.

dabble
    Free Member

When I was working away with some lads once we went to a nice, somewhat fancy, Italian restaurant where they had paper table coverings instead of cloths and they brought you a packet of crayons and actively encouraged you to draw on the table covering. Cue many drawings of cock and balls, each one of us trying to outdo the other, literal willy waving. The waitress was a bit of a hotty as well, the first glimpse she got of our todgers on the table, you should have seen her face 😆 .

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

thats the worst schoolboy drawing of a knob going,

This.

bigdean

I love a good drawing of a cock and balls.

You should have watched rachel rileys’ effort 8 out 10 cats last week.

eskay

No comedy pubes.

scotroutes

I thought it was this one…

bruneep

Rachel know how to draw cock n balls

cynic-al
    Free Member

Wow druid, I am flattered!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘knob drawn on surface of mars’ is closed to new replies.