Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kielder 101…..what do you think?
  • teamslug
    Free Member

Just noticed this on news page. Do you think it will be any good and is it worth entering?.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

“To clarify @kielder100 is a @SIP_Events_UK production, I wish people would respect that and stop using the name to promote another event.”

boxelder

You’re right Rob, it’s 101, but surely no problem with using the name Kielder?
    People want it back on the calendar.

mtbcowboy
    Free Member

I know where the rest is – fair amount of stuff very few will have ridden and some new stuff too.

So Boxelder are the above trails new trails that are being built for the race and not the osprey or deadwater trails? 😀

postierich
    Free Member

Its 101 european kms bring back the 100 miles 🙂

boxelder

That’s the idea Rich, but 101.

whitestone
    Free Member

I’d be up for the 100 miles but the 100 (or 101) Km is too short.

thomthumb
    Free Member

100 km is a training ride. 100 miles is a proper ride.

boxelder

You’re absolutely correct. Get a few in.

FAIL
    Free Member

Well my entry is in, looking foward to it already.

94 entries and counting looks positive as well.

boxelder

100 – 1 prize draw entry left……

MrGreedy

Yup, I’m in, got unfinished business to take care of. Hopefully if this year is a success it’ll be the full 101 miles next year. Just please god don’t let the weather be like it was in 2011!

boxelder

Hopefully if this year is a success it’ll be the full 101 miles next year. Just please god don’t let the weather be like it was in 2011

miles next year for sure.
    2011?……… 8~/
    Me too – how good was that half way soup/cake kitchen?

IvanDobski
    Free Member

So who’s doing this then? I’d forgotten all about it till the other day so got an entry in sharpish. Looking forward to it now, should be far enough to be a challenge but not so far it becomes miserable!

I’ll mostly be rocking a ht but it’s a bit of a test to see if I can change to something a bit more “gnarmac” for this kind of event.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kielder 101…..what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.