Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kids Company
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

At the risk of levering open the “jhj lizards” can of worms even further, having watched Camila Batmanghelidjh being interviewed, suspects that something vindictive is going on from within our government, with the closure of Kids Company, connected to the current uncovering of historical and contemporary paedophilia in very high places.

Whilst this government seems to want genufliction from supplicants, not independent, autonomous partners; a subset of influences within it is bringing malignance to bear in this decision and proposing unproven rumour of child abuse as fact, for it’s own purposes.

Trimix
    Free Member

Eh ?

I thought it seemed more like she couldn’t show / account for / provide evidence of, the results of how the money was being spent.

So it was deemed its wasted, or mis-spent or badly spent.

I used to be the group accountant for a very large world wide charity and we would have to provide very convincing evidence (independently verified evidence) to our funders – private and government – to both earn their respect and get their money.

That’s normal practice if your spending someone else’s money, irrespective of how good you think your cause is. We operated in some of the most corrupt and lawless country’s in the world, but were still expected to run our selves like a business and provide evidence of proper control and spending.

Seemed to me they forgot to underpin their charitable aims with sound management. No they are gone, others will take their place, and hopefully do a better job.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm.. which one do we comment on?

BigDummy
    Free Member

This one!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Government = Lizard-paedos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kids Company’ is closed to new replies.