Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Justin's House
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

We’re big Justin fans in Maison du Oxo. However, there’s something sinister about this Justin’s House nonsense. Anybody else??

scaredypants

If it ain’t Bieber it ain’t Justin 😉

weeksy

i HATE it SOOOOOO much.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s the only kids show with a unicycle

TooTall
    Free Member

It’s the only kids show with a unicycle

There’s you sinister, right there.

It is just pantomime. Nothing else.

sc-xc

My daughter loves it. I can’t stand Dee-Livery, but you have to admit Justin knows how to make a great kids programme.

We would love to get tickets for the filming.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

I wasn’t keen on Justin, but I have to admit he’s the best kids entertainer on TV. Those other cbeebies goons are awful!

My 5 year old is getting pretty good at signing because of Justin!

Justin’s house is a bit trippy though. Not a bad thing! 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

i hate kids tv but Justin is (imo) a great kids entertainer and also probably very clever

RoterStern
    Free Member

What the hell are you people talking about?????
    😕

bobbyg81
    Free Member

allmountainventure
    Free Member

My outlaws think its really his house. Ive tried to explain….

My 3 year old girl is well into signing. 😀

tonyd

It’s just panto. The other day my 2 year old came out with “watermelon, you sign watermelon” ! He didn’t sign it though.

Agree he’s a very good kids entertainer.

scuttler

Justin Fletcher MBE. Jeeezsus standards have slipped.

Cliff Tumble U R A LEJ!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA3_X-lfio8[/video]

jonba
    Free Member

I know “Dee’s” brother. That’s about as far as my knowledge of the program goes.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

What is sign for water Mellon then?

weeksy

i know Teddy bear, balloon and ermmmm… something ele.

takisawa2

Mine watch it occasionally, but bit old now. Wasnt Justin in “Higlgedy Piggledy House”. Now that blonde lass was nice, but that show she did on her own was truly awful.

AJames
    Free Member

“you sign doughnut brain…” great to make up nonsense signs with my daughter. Personally I miss Sarah Jane!

djglover
    Free Member

I hate it, the cbeebies channel is such a pain in the arse. Milkshake everytime here

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Sarah Jane went all red leather in her latest offering. Lost the appeal, she was much better in higgledy house.

Google images reveals this!

😯

althepal

That woman had a seriously underwired bra on just before that pic was taken..
    That is in now way, shape, or form a complaint tho..
    This may be a thread closing comment but I liked the look of Nina in the Cbeebies panto..

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Katie from I can cook is my fav! She’s replaced Nina as number one in my house.

orena45

Justin’s House is just one big ego trip!

The guy already had two shows on the channel and then came this as well. My two year old does like him but he grates on me, but maybe that’s from seeing him about 20 times over the last week!

Honk

TooTall
    Free Member

The guy already had two shows on the channel and then came this as well.

It was ever thus. Those old enough to remember the presenters from Play Away were on Playschool, Jackanory and others in their time.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Justin is a damn fine kids entertainer. Katie from I can cook is damn fine eye candy 😀

stuey
    Free Member

That SJ must have issues – and not just needing help with building her Ikea wardrobe.

Edit – she was promoting world vegan day – it was a plate of food.

chakaping
    Free Member

Another Katie fan here. 🙂

Not seen Justin’s House yet, but is it the sase houe as in his normal show with Mr Tumble?

I’d love to live there, it’s right next to Porthmadog on the edge of Snowdonia. Beautiful spot.

MoreCashThanDash

Was a big Sarah Jane fan before that awful sporty solo show she did, but that photo has made me reconsider again! 😳

Mind you, Katy can cook in my kitchen any time – so long as she doesn’t sing the hand washing song first!

chakaping
    Free Member

Katy can cook in my kitchen any time – so long as she doesn’t sing the hand washing song first!

I dunno, slippy dippy soap…

aracer
    Free Member

I dunno, slippy dippy soap…

Yeah, but only with autotune – or maybe somebody else singing.

trailmoggy
    Free Member

Justins house is just noise, my little girl has it on sky plus and its never off, drives my mad…….thank god for my garage

monkey_boy
    Free Member

thanks for posting that pic!! it will make watching it easier now.

in all fairness justin is great, to do that as a job the guy deserves a bloody medal!

molgrips
    Free Member

Ours hasn’t seen Justin’s house. She did have a crush on Mr Tumble for a while about a year ago (aged 1.5 or so) but now it’s Octonauts and Dip Dap all the way. I like Dip Dap but it’s a pain when she asks for endless repeats on Sky+ because you can’t go away and so something else for very long.

fandango
    Free Member

I have a daughter who is a huge fan of anything Mr Fletcher does… and I must admit, he’s pretty entertaining! My preference is for the Octonauts! More adventurous and daring 🙂 They’re even on twitter.

sc-xc

I like it when Aunt Polly calls for mr Tumble in Something Special. She says (in a posh voice).. Mr Tomblaaaay

theotherjonv

For my sins, we’re seeing Justin in panto next weekend. Saw him last year as well. To his credit he knows he’s a really annoying bugger and plays along to it in the show, doing all his gigglebiz characters which the kids love.

sc-xc

Is that at Reading? We looked but it was a little too far for us. My daughter would love it….maybe next year.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

doing all his gigglebiz characters

Ha’way Bairns

theotherjonv

Reading, yes.

ofeersa
    Free Member

Mr Tumble and giggle biz are good my daughter loves him ,Justins house really annoy me though.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Justin's House’ is closed to new replies.