Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Just round the corner from Butterworths!
  • TPTcruiser

The new Edinburgh Bike Coop in Sheffield will be plenty close to Butterworths on Abbeydale Road!
    Ms TPT will continue to use Butterworths.
    I hope the market in the city can cope.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I like Chris at Butterworths and I hope his business continues.

sq225917
    Free Member

I can't see how EBC expect to work in Sheffield. Unless they think James's are just so piss poor it'll be a walk in the park for them.

jimmy

Unless they think James's are just so piss poor it'll be a walk in the park for them.

And why would they think that? Oh, they've been listening…

TPTcruiser

I guess EBC are growing at a steady rate, and they must have done their market survey, Manchester and Leeds shops are established, Sheffield the next city south.
    Sheffield now has Decathlon, CCC, JE James, Halfords, Butterworths and EBC within a mile of each other!

colnagokid

if its any thing like the Newcastle shop, none of the established shops have anything to worry about!

FOG

Not far from Bragazzis then!

swisstony
    Free Member

TPT, out of all the shops you've listed only JE James is a 'proper' bike shop and we all know what they're like!

I'm looking forward to EBC

antigee

a quick plug for my LBS in the north of the city – the other Butterworths on Leppings Lane – i do most stuff myself but have always got excellent service – road and very tri' orientated but not strictly if you want uber niche JRA are a few doors up (tis the other side of Sheffield – the "arctic" waste)

JE James in real competition shocker!

ChrisFaulkner
    Free Member

I'm sure Matthew (who is a Butterworth) on Abbeydale Road will continue much as before – quality repairs and service.
    Chris (that's me) on Catchbar Lane/Leppings Lane also intends to continue offering quality sales, repairs and service – thanks for the kind words antigee – identify yourself next time we meet!
    swisstony – sorry we don't meet your expectations, give me a call next time you need anything – I will try and impress.
    Chris @ http://www.tonybutterworths.com

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

We have our "50th Anniversary Sale" kicking off in the summer. It's guna be BIG! Watch this space . . . . . .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Just round the corner from Butterworths!’ is closed to new replies.