Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Just bought the dog and chewy bone thing,
  • donsimon
    Free Member

And she’s just legged it outside to bury the darned thing.
    I won’t bother again. 🙄

emac65
    Free Member

Ours spends hours trying to find a safe place in the house to leave it when he has one of those.Popular places are the remote control box(dont ask,it was the wife’s idea) or the bin in the corner….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well mate you were trying to counteract 100 billion years of natural selection with what looks like a dodgy 1 quid chew from Aldi. Let’s face it, there was only ever going to be one outcome ay?

donsimon
    Free Member

with what looks like a dodgy 1 quid chew from Aldi.

5,00€ from Al Campo! If you don’t mind! Hrrmmph!

stevedavid
    Free Member

our lurcher eats it and then farts a lot for the rest of the night!!!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

lol

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Molly takes around two weeks to get through one of those 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Our lurcher if given a real bone will bury it, then dig it up, then bury it, then forget where she’s buried it, dig up the whole garden, find it, then bury it again……and on and on…..

We had to get rid of the last one as she’d spent so much time digging she rubbed all the skin off her nose!!

donsimon
    Free Member

How’s Molly getting on with those nasty, nasty Staffies? Is she ok now?

Kala’s favourite is a cow’s horn! Don’t ask…

petrieboy

Monty buries bones too – I always thought it was because he watched too many cartoons so glad to hear other dogs in real life do it too

emac65
    Free Member

My dog doesn’t bury anything he just digs holes,but not your normal average front feet version form of digging.He spins round in circles like something gone mad digging with all 4 feet,flicking stones, bricks & plants across tha garden.When he’s finished it leaves a hole about a foot deep & about 3 foot round !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Just bought the dog and chewy bone thing,’ is closed to new replies.