Just got an email confirming a job that was okay but not great, wants to discuss the plan this morning as they want a quick start (possibly Monday). That is great.
I have a final interview this evening for a job I would prefer. Better career path, more enjoyable etc. Won't be making a decision for 5 days.
Do I take the first job and then let them down if I get the second one?
Just to add to the mix, the job I have definitely got is with some people I have worked with before and like so don't want to dump on.