• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by benji.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • JETWASHERS, ETC ETC, A MILD RANT
  • project
    Free Member

WHY IS IT THAT A MAN WITH A JET WASH HAS TO JET WASH EVERY DAMM THING WITHIN REACH OF THE HOSE THAT FILLS THE DAMM THING PATIO CAR PARK SLABS KERBSTONES BOTTOM OF WALLS FOOTWAY OUTSIDE AND NEVER MORE THAN AN IMAGINERY LINE THAT DEMARKATES HIS PROPERTY FROM NEXT DOOR THEN HE STARTS ON THE CAR, BIKE, GARDEN FURNITURE,CONSERVATORY ROOF AND MORE.

WITH NO REGARD FOR NEIGHBOURS WHO DONT WANT TO HEAR THE ENDLESS WHIN OF THE JETWASHER.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON STRIMMERS, LAWNMOVERS, SHREDDERS AND LEAF BLOWERS.

THEN TO CAP IT ALL HE INVITES HIS LOUD MATES ROUND TO BURN A SET OF CHEAP BURGERS TO WITHIN A NAN-O-METER OF ITS DNA, THATS THE ONLY WAY YOUD EVER REALISE IT WAS A LIVING ANIMAL ONCE, THEN THERE ARE THE SIMILARLY CREMATED SAUSAGES, WITH THE USUAL BANTER HAVE ANOTHER SAUSAGE MATE.

BE SO GLAD WHEN THE SUNNY WEATHER GOES AND HE CANT GET OUT TILL SPRING.

THANKFULLY NOT MY NEIGHBOURS BUT EVERYONE HAS NEIGHBOURS LIKE THAT SOMETIME.

Ps ever seen a woman with a jet wash, ever, reason being DYSON DONT MAKE ONE

convert

THANKFULLY NOT MY NEIGHBOURS

😕 Am confused by why you care.

Jet washing stuff is fun though. I jet washed the cat today – an error, but we are still not talking.

scaredypants

long afternoon on the stella, sir ?

Cougar

It’s “nanometre”, what you’ve got there is a device for measuring Indian flatbread.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

‘Mild Rant?’

martinhutch

It’s “nanometre”, what you’ve got there is a device for measuring Indian flatbread.

That would be naan-o-meter. He’s referring to a device that warns about the imminent arrival of grandmothers.

scaredypants

I think he meant “burgers like your gran used to make”

trail_rat
    Free Member

you sound irritable , have you tried counseling for your anger issues ?

Drac

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FdINuolpig[/video]

Cougar

Ah yes. Easy mistake to make.

I’d advise you go and read something else on STW whilst you calm down. Here, for example.

leffeboy

I love the way a spelling mistake can derail a rant. Hard audience here
    But funny

benji
    Free Member

So in summary blah blah blah sexist comment.

Go on tell us about leaf blowers OP.

franksinatra

Wow project, you seem angry. Are you under a lot of pressure at the moment?

db

I bought one of these http://www.stihl.co.uk/STIHL-Products/KombiSystem-and-MultiSystem/KombiEngines/21448-1512/KM-56-RC-E.aspx
    on Friday and spent all weekend with a lovely 2 stroke buzz.

😀

project
    Free Member

I’d advise you go and read something else on STW whilst you calm down. Here, for example

LEAF BLOWERS, USELESS ITEMS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVENT THE INTELIGENCE OR TRAINING TO USE A YARD BRUSH AND SHOVEL,JUST PUT ON THIS EARTH AS A SUROGATE REPLACEMENT FOR A JET WASH.

CANT PEOPLE JUST DO GARDENING QUIETLY or not at all.

vickypea
    Free Member

I don’t understand the last bit about women any more than I understand the other post about feminists 😀

benji
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/z0UH1Egx4RU[/video]

😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘JETWASHERS, ETC ETC, A MILD RANT’ is closed to new replies.