Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • #jennrun
  • YoGrant
    Free Member

Hi all.

I’m doing Brighton marathon on the 17th April in aid of Macmillan.

Signed up for it a while ago and didn’t have a charity cause to run for. News about Jenn changed that. Only circulated amongst mates so far but it’s a month away now so pushing for a bit more sponsorship! If you can afford a few quid then please do feel free to point it in this direction;

https://www.justgiving.com/grantryantaylor/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20160228_70371

I’m not much of a runner (or cyclist any more for that matter!) so just completing will be a challenge. Knew Jenn well from the Brighton days and we shared a house for a bit (with about 17 bikes iirc!) before she did the tour divide. Thanks in anticipation. I’ll have morvelo socks on that day I suspect!

Gx

singlespeedstu

Grant.
    We’ll bung a few extra quid in if you do it in those baggy at the front and lycra at the rear reverse mullet shorts from BITD. 😯

bearnecessities

#Jenn is taking up my Paypal balance this weekend. I’d only waste it on pink socks anyhow. Oh, wait.

Good luck fella, running’s crap!

YoGrant
    Free Member

Stu! I think I might still have them! Might chafe a bit to run in but if I can find them!

Rich, running is crap! Thanks for the donation :0)

Not expecting lots from here to be honest as i know we’ve all put loads in since October, anything will be gratefully recieved by the charity I suspect. I’ll end up going the same speed however much it’s for ;0)

singlespeedstu

Second thoughts. I’m not sure the general public would be ready for those shorts. 😛

john_l
    Free Member

I’ll stick £50 in if you grow a tache & run it in a wig, tight pink rollneck, falsies & an apron. X 🙂

YoGrant
    Free Member

Have you been in my wardrobe again John?

sturmeyarcher

Phew, just caught it dropping off page one.

Few quid bunged in. Run well.

singlespeedstu

Another bump for a good cause.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘#jennrun’ is closed to new replies.