Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I've ruined my bike!
  • pingu66
    Free Member

I have just bought some 700c tyres for my 29er as I am doing the TPT and wanted a really good fast tyre as I believe much of it is paved.

Bought some Halo Twin Rails and now my bike looks pathetic.

Only need them for a few weeks to train on and do the ride then put the originals back on but right now it looks pretty sad neither an MTB or a CX.

Worse still I will probaly look gay on it. I just hope I dont see anyone I know, might have to train after dark.

RealMan
    Free Member

Least it probably doesn’t look as bad as this.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/2986869677.html

Or this

DA TT rings, ridiculous saddle, massive pie plate, flat pedals, stupid bars and stem, the list goes on.

njee20
    Free Member

😯 @ the Cervelo!

EYE BLEACH, GET YOUR EYE BLEACH!

pingu66
    Free Member

Umm its worse trust me, Spesh Epic with CX tyres, looks really bad. I will not take a picture but my excuse is I have done it for a specific purpose.

Nearly brought me to tears.

Better be worth it and get my average mph up! Doing the whole stint in 2 days so didn’t want to be hanging about.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Unless you are having sex with someone of the same gender while riding, I think gay is the wrong word to describe your ‘look’.

I hope you got a green front and pink rear tyre for maximum “look what I did!!” effect.

RustySpanner

Well, at least you didn’t cut the steerer down just because some idiot on the internet told you too………. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I've ruined my bike!’ is closed to new replies.