Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • I've always liked America and this is why….
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    where have I drawn conclusions about the entire nation? Point it out. If you are going to accuse me of something then back it up

Erm, here, unless I am missing something?

TandemJeremy – Member
    Yes. Like all peoples as individuals they are fine. However as a group their behaviour is repugnant to any civilised person. You cannot defend this sort of behaviour and it is not a one of abberation.

Its a product of their racist attitudes

POSTED 57 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Oh and

TandemJeremy – Member
    I am racist because I abhor the racist behaviour of the American military?

Great distraction!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yes al – you are missing something. the group referred to is the American military not the American peoples as is clear from the context.

still – any excuse for the personal attack eh?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

TJ – I am OK with all of the counter points and the alternative arguments. Sometimes your view points do make me think and make me review my opinion.

But do you think you could just have a bit more respect for my arguments rather than belittling them with comments like ‘one eyed’?

I am a highly educated, highly intelligent individual and while I don’t claim to have a monopoly on what is absolute (as if there is such a thing) I think a little more respect is becoming.

Nicely put and I accept that and offer apologies. sorry if I overstepped the bounds of reasonable debate

geetee1972
    Free Member

Thanks TJ – that was big of you.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not personal, just “calling you on BS” – that’s quoting your comment to me IIRC?

In any event I don’t see a great difference between drawing conclusions about an army as opposed to a nation.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Geeteee – Hard to argue with something put as reasonably you swine 😉

geetee1972
    Free Member

😀

All debates should be this reasonable

MrWoppit
    Free Member

TJ IS A *** ** ********* ** *

So there.

loum
    Free Member

Is this a game of hangman? 🙂
    Is there an “a” in it?

molgrips
    Free Member

Thanks TJ – that was big of you

He never says that to me! 🙂

mcboo
    Free Member

mcboo
    Free Member

mcboo
    Free Member

mcboo
    Free Member

mcboo
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘I've always liked America and this is why….’ is closed to new replies.