• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • It's them again – Da STW Cotswold Massiv, this Sunday (12th)
  • IHN

Yes yes, we* iz cruzin’ da streets of da hood dis Sunday man, itz gonna be massiv and ting, boom! Mash up at half ten geezers, rollin’ from Bisley. Lovin’ all me homies can be dere.

Or, in Cotswold speak:

I say, what what, we* will be riding on Sunday, and a whizzer time will be had by all. We’ll start from Bisley at half past ten. It would be simply spiffing for anyone who would like to to come along.

Traditional faff before, fun during and beer after; what’s not to like?

* strictly speaking, at the point of typing, this should read ‘I’, but I’m sure there’ll be others too… 😕

IHN

Tuesday bump.

alfabus
    Free Member

You keep doing this when I’m away for the weekend. Still, I’m not that jealous, I’m going to Coed y Brenin instead 🙂

Dave

IHN

Yeah, but Coed y Brenin iz a trail centre bruv, we iz keepin’ it real 🙂

Which is to say muddy 😕

titusrider
    Free Member

I could perhaps be tempted up from chippenham to join you. Will check with the boss tonight.
    I presume finding your meeting point in a tiny village isnt that hard?

hisdog
    Free Member

The layby up from The Stirrup Cup is the most sensible meeting spot

Clicky linky to map

hisdog
    Free Member

Unfortunately IHN can’t bump this today (he’s been a naughty boy) and has asked me to.

So, er, bump.

hisdog
    Free Member

And a Thursday bump, IHN is still on an enforced forum ‘rest’.

Still riding Sunday though, could be a Cotswold Winter Wonderland 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

Ive got clearance so will be along, cya Sunday

IHN

I’m back 🙂

Excellent news titusrider, look forward to seeing you.

Anyone else? Given the snow, it could be excellent fund and/or hard work 😯

As above, meet in the layby/parking up from the Stirrup Cup on the raid north out of the village. I’ll be in a silver VW van.

grahamh
    Free Member

so what did you do to get put on the “Naughty” step?

richardk
    Free Member

What route you got planned? Have to be at the in-laws later that day, but might squeeze a ride in.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Be carefully with route any side roads may be lethal.Up Lecky today great in the snow the road to Hartley farm was deadly when back over Lecky saw a guy who had crash on it he was ok.Road by Golf course was bad to.Of road was fine.Top Quarry car park was empty no one could get there.May be better over Bisley way.
    Have good ride.

titusrider
    Free Member

IHN you have mail 🙂 cya tomorrow

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

what time you meeting? and what’s the route looking like?

IHN

Sorry, this may be a bit late now, but we’ll be looping out towards Sapperton, Daglingworth and the Duntisbournes. Should be finished about one or two-ish, weather/ice/snow dependent

Start at half ten (like what I said in the first post), so meet a bit earlier to allow faff time.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘It's them again – Da STW Cotswold Massiv, this Sunday (12th)’ is closed to new replies.