Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • its friday so heres a woman breast feeding a cat
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Only joking mods! No need to give me a warning, I pay your wages remember 😛

So what are you looking forward to this holiday season? spending time with family? having some time alone? getting that sneaky frosty morning ride in before the kids wake up? curling up on the sofa whilst hora dances in his maids outfit? seeing your kids faces as they open their first bag of coal from santa? getting wrecked and groping a policeman on new years? making love in front of a stoner approved log burner? sneaking your hand up mrsbarnsleymitches jumper? eating enough food to kill a muslamic swan?

Me? Well thank your for asking… I’m looking forward to mrsconsequences face as she opens presents, a big old roast with my mum, seeing my nieces tomorrow morning, having 10 days off work, having a load of people over tuesday for a ride then meal cooked by torminalis and messy evening in, and most importantly seeing the people I love smile 🙂

Happy holiday season everyone!

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DysIzPF3BfpQ%26sns%3Dfb&sns=fb&v=ysIzPF3BfpQ&gl=GB[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So what are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Swinging.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trailmonkey

stw’ers can’t do swinging.

it would be too confusing with all those audi fobs in the bowl.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll bring me van tm. Anyway, you’re still well off the Christmas card list with me! 😡

philconsequence
    Free Member

on the subject of swinging has anyone watched The Grinch (jim carry version) yet this year…? when the baby grinch is delivered to the 2 old ladies they’re having a swinging party and camera even zoomz in on loadsa keys being put in a bowl 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Swinging.

Father Christmas bringing you one of these?

I’m looking forward to a quiet Christmas Eve with the wife and kids, a mad Christmas Day with my entire family, a quiet Boxing day and… [u]SCALEXTRIC PARTY TUESDAY![/i][/u]

Merry Christmas and all that Jazz.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can safely say, I’ve never watched it. And it’s probable that I never will.

philconsequence
    Free Member

shame deadly, its a surprisingly entertaining film… for kids and adults alike.

i’m also looking forward to the Devizes ride next friday with raceface and yeti etc 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

SCALEXTRIC PARTY TUESDAY!

Baggsy me Chris Hoy!

trailmonkey

Anyway, you’re still well off the Christmas card list with me!

time to let go dd

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bastid!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to getting all the presents I’ve asked for.

Oh, and a 4 bird roast.

I’m also looking forward to being the first couple to decorate Phil’s spare room.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

what about being the first couple to use my newly decorated spare room?!?!

nasty yeti 😥

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Philly… I already said that?

philconsequence
    Free Member

furry ninja editing!

RustyMac

Off work today so driving back home later on this afternoon. Can’t wait to catch up with all the relatives over Christmas.

I have three days of feasting to look forwads to, my girlfriend is from Slovakia so we will be having salmon on Christmas eve to celebrate chistmas for her, turkey on christmas day to celebrate with my mums side of the family then some kind of mega buffet on boxing day to celebrate withthe hoards of people on my dad’s side of the family.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

philconsequence
    Free Member

sounds nice rusty!

*wishes he had photoshop to edit the grinches face onto a photo of TJ on a bike*

bullheart
    Free Member

Christmas in hospital…(sigh)
    WITH MAH NEW BAAAAAYBEEEEE!!!!!!! (happy sigh…!)

Merry Christmas Pipconsequence, and Joyeux Noel to the rest of you buggers. Even the IoP member x

philconsequence
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

my heart swells and my eyes get a little watery thinking about two bullhearts holding a little bull at christmas!

nbt

I will mostly be doing this* on christmas day

*note that my activities may not actually involve leaving the ground except when assisted by a chairlift

camo16
    Free Member

Looking forward to 12 days with the 16 posse and, particularly, to seeing the look on my boy’s face when he opens his present stash. Anything else is a bonus.

The mood I’m aiming for this Christmas shall be halfway between:

and…

Happy Christmas all!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

gastric indulgence, home made.

Happy Yule!!

donsimon
    Free Member

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Visiting rellies tomorrow with pressies before getting the Christmas Eve meal ready for MsMD when she finishes work at 5pm. Mulled wine etc before wandering slowly up to the pub for a few shandies.
    Christmas Day we’ll be eating smoked salmon and cream cheese blini’s and bucks fizz for breakfast before heading to the restaurant for our trad Christmas Curry before slowly wobbling over to friends for evening drinks 🙂

racefaceec90

well apart from riding with you,mrs consiquence,tsy e.t.c next friday.i am looking forward to having christmas dinner with my friend (who always kindly invites me round to his for christmas dinner/will be on tuesday 🙂 oh and i will also be picking up my christmas present (that i bought myself 😉 on thursday cue bad attempt at machine gun riffing/striking pose e.t.c e.t.c 😉

cinnamon_girl

i’m also looking forward to the Devizes ride next friday with raceface and yeti etc

Hoping to make this, provided the sun is shining and the trails are frosty. 🙂

Will only be able to manage a few miles, you’ll be pleased to hear. 🙄

bullheart
    Free Member

My Christmas present to you Phil, for posting one of my favourite memes…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xIYVw3ZPJk&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

HermanShake
    Free Member

Am I the only person disappointed here?

donsimon
    Free Member

My Christmas present to you Phil, for posting one of my favourite memes…

That is one of the most ridiculous and funniest things I’ve seen for a long, long time…

bullheart
    Free Member

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘its friday so heres a woman breast feeding a cat’ is closed to new replies.