Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Is It time for a STW swap shop ???
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Think its been asked before .

Good idea or bad ..???

Cougar

Can it be a multi-coloured one?

What’re you offering?

Junkyard
    Free Member

ker plunk want Buccaroo

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’d like to swap my current spesh for an alpine 160. Any takers?? 😉

meehaja
    Free Member

I suggested this before, but I still have loads of “bits” and would like other “bits”.

I’ll start with I have a Bell full face helmet, and would like a normal helmet,
    I also have a SDG Bel air and would like a charge spoon (non ti in both cases!)

Mr_C
    Free Member

Funny you should mention this. Just this morning I swapped a laser printer for a Simpsons Monopoly game with Munkster of this parish. How much more random would you like it.

Cougar

I’ve got a number of Xbox 360 games that I’d like to swap for a number of other Xbox 360 games. Any takers?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Meehaja – what Bell is it? Interested.

magowen100
    Free Member

What about an Xmas ‘pay it forward’ thread? You offer something you no longer want/need and someone else can claim it. The only rules being you must give in order to receive, no more than three claims per person, and givers can only ask for postage costs (actual costs).
    The intention being not to line the pockets of any lurking dealers but that people genuinely want help attract new people to the sport.

khani
    Free Member

Rear swingarm plus links from an intense spyder for some belly button fluff and a soapy w**k? Or anything else interesting,
    Anyone…….

ski
    Free Member

Wife swap anyone?

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I got a purple crushed velvet smoking jacket that i’m looking to swap for a Lee Denim Jacket

yunki
    Free Member

I’d like to swap this often painful knee (average performer) for something a bit more blingy..

meehaja
    Free Member

Zedsdead, Its a Bell Bellistic in matt olive green, its the same as the one on this page (11 down)

I bought it for a trip to the alps in 2007? used for 2 weeks there and maybe twice since! Its got a few knocks and scratches from being in the back of the car but I’ve never hit my head when crashing so I’ve no concerns over its structual integrity!

I’m after a normal helmet, ideally with a removable visor for road riding! Anything really since I managed to ride over my old XC lid at the end of a CX race!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll swap the grouting I’ve got to do for a bike ride in the sun.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

thanks for the info – what size is it?

racefaceec90

Cougar i would have been,but i swapped a few games towards paying for my lovely 360 batman arkham city collector’s edition (and no am not going to swap it 😉 sorry.

carbon337
    Free Member

Swap windy Northumberland for the summer in NZ come uk summer though and I’m coming home.

Drac

Carbon it was lovely out there, cool, gales but ace ride at Alwinton.

Anyway, I’d swap my legs for some that work. They’re getting better with some more riding they should be fine. Collection only as once I’ve removed them I would be able to reach the post box.

godzilla
    Free Member

Wife swap anyone?

Pics to email in profile please.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Whilst on the subject of swapping, has anyone use any of the websites that swap, either skills, services in exchange for the same or a product perhaps, ie a client of mine had some one chop down some willow and remove it as they wanted rid, I could swap my services as a hearing aid audiologist for some hearing aids or hearing protection for building services for home office project.

munkster
    Free Member

Funny you should mention this. Just this morning I swapped a laser printer for a Simpsons Monopoly game with Munkster of this parish. How much more random would you like it.

LOL – I wasn’t going to say anything – didn’t want to embarrass you but glad you’re happy with it! Printer is ace, have ordered a refill kit so will shortly be sorted, cheers! 🙂

meehaja
    Free Member

At a guess I’d say its a Medium, I have a quite small head, so it wont be huge, might be a large at a push as its a bit loose on me?

Stoner
    Free Member

Wife swap anyone?

thanks for the info – what size is it?

At a guess I’d say its a Medium, I have a quite small head, so it wont be huge, might be a large at a push as its a bit loose on me?

😯

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Is It time for a STW swap shop ???’ is closed to new replies.