Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Is it something in the air?
  • SaxonRider

So I didn’t get out to ride today after all. I got home late this afternoon, and with leaden skies, cold air, and constant drizzle, I couldn’t be arsed.

Now whether that was the cause or the symptom, I am not sure, but I am sure that now I feel down, nothing is quite working out around the house, and all the kids have gone utterly squirrel-y.

Anyone else feeling down in the dumps?

I know I need to MTFU, but I am having a hard time finding something to latch happy thoughts onto.

CountZero

Yup, felt really under the weather at work on Thursday, left early and took Friday off as well, the nausea I felt Thursday passed without event, thankfully, but I’m achey all over, even my hands hurt!
    Trying to avoid keep taking ibuprofen, but needs must. 😐

MoreCashThanDash

Compared to what a lot on here have been and are going through, I’m just keeping my (rather dark) thoughts to myself.

Drac

No.

molgrips
    Free Member

There is something in the air yes – water droplets, lots of them.

cheers_drive

Probably, just had 3 cold, crisp, blue sky days after what felt like months of grey mild yuk. I feel great

cheekyget
    Free Member

Your all suffering from SAD……lack of sun light……buy a marine tank…works for me!!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Or spend all day looking at webcams . . . the bears are up 😛 . . . and it’s sunny(ish) in Blue Ridge 8)

Freakin’ hate these dark days 🙁

mrsfry
    Free Member

Or we could save money and come to your house and look at your tank, while vegging out on your sofa, wrapped in a duvet and eating trifle with a fork.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

You need a dog.

rOcKeTdOg

I ride, any ride is a good rid e. Even today, cold wet & overcast was better than moping about at home

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Yep SAD syndrome, can’t tell you what a lift Saturday and a sunshine ride gave me, not long now though, half past January and every week it’s a little bit lighter later, Easter is early this year and with it the clocks going forward….

GrahamS

Vitamin D supplements can help too.

You don’t get to see much sunlight in the depths of winter, especially if you are stuck in an office all day, and not many folk eat enough oily fish to get sufficient Vitamin D from their diet alone.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Is it something in the air?’ is closed to new replies.