Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Is it lashing down where you are
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Sky’s just clearing in Cannock after a piss miserable wet morning.
    No riding, just clearing out the back room in preperation for the cot etc for the wee one who is due in June.

Diane
    Free Member

Lovely and sunny here (For once) quite mild too if a little breezy 😀

iainc

wet and windy here again in Glasgow – I think this is the longest spell of crap weather we have had in recent years and I’ve not ridden much in the last 3 weeks – natural trails are a boggy mudfest and pretty windy for road riding up in the hills. Some MTFU required methinks 😆

trout
    Free Member

Jason cant make tomorrow but am wanting someone who can ride stainburn fast to do some night riding
    with my lights on and a camera
    Afraid my mincing down would not make a good vid any volunteers .

scuttler

Went for a wizz around Holmfirth over lunchtime… I decided to avoid the woods as it’d be very muddy so stuck to some of the more action packed tracks (Holme Styes, Ramsden) which inevitably turned into rivers when the deluge came. I knew I should have put my waterproof shorts on. Still – justification for jumping in the bath.

Alex

Rained on the way to cwmcarn. Stopped while we went riding for a few hours. Started when as we were putting the bikes back on the car. Raining now in Herefordshire , don’t care 😉

cozz
    Free Member

yep, absolutely leathering it down earlier here in notts, had gone out on road bike as was 8 miles from home when it hit, roads flooded like riding along a river !!!

proper soaked to the skin now, hot shower cup of tea and mince pie and the world is good again

grahamt1980

Dry earlier, but then shat it down at herts at about half 2.
    Rain definately stopped play

forge197
    Free Member

Pretty wet at coed y Brenin this am!!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

16mm of rain so far today on the south coast, still weeing down and my conservatory is leaking………AGAIN 👿 😡

epicyclo

Sleet.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Pished it down here in North Wales on my ride into work. clocked in, rain stopped all afternoon. Clocked out, got on bike, pished it down all the way home! Gaah!

Mugboo

I’ll drop you an email Chris

keefus
    Free Member

Tried to get out twice and it pissed it down both times so gave up. Will try again tomorrow.

hugor
    Free Member

Lovely weather today in Edinburger.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Wishing I was Lucky – Wet Wet Wet

I fitted mudguards to my road bike and ventured out on that for an hour. The trails are saturated. Weather better but more familial visitors tomorrow so still no riding!!!

Mugboo

Had half hour round my village dropping off stuff and got caught in a deluge. Now my Iphone has no volume 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A leisurely meander back from the Pony turned in to some massive moistness! 🙂

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Not here. Best winter Ive ever had in Spain. I think its rained 5 times since April. 😉

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Went out in the end for a couple of hours. Just a bit of drizzle. Hurrah for the SWales micro-climates.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

It tonked it down near Wigan today, proper lashing down stair rods sort of rain.

Winds next I guess, to blow all the trees over in the sodden ground.

jedi

managed to ride until 3pm at herts before the rain came. 🙂

bampot
    Free Member

41c here (30c at midnight), that’s Adelaide summer for you… Hottest new years day for 100+ years:-(. There goes the new year training plan 🙂

riverdog
    Free Member

Yeh and I’m not the only one who went splashing about in puddles today.

hugor
    Free Member

Awww nice pup there!

drslow
    Free Member

Iainc, not sure which part of Glasgow you were in, but Kilpatricks Hills were bathed in sunshine (almost). Trails wet and boggy though. Good times.

Royston
    Free Member

It’s been raining here for the last four days, more to come (and it’s summer).Off camping with the Kids next week (90 mile beach) so I hope it stops and the sun comes out.

davidisaacs
    Free Member

Dry and dusty here at Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain, our clients holidaying with us, http://www.bikingandalucia.com, say it is like a good dry UK summer!
    Check out
    http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/orgiva-id18147

Jezkidd
    Free Member

It’s been heavy here: Sarawak

coolhandluke
    Free Member

After a lovely day yesterday, its started throwing it down here again. Best continue arc building.

jools182
    Free Member

Yes, its keeping me awake :/

trout
    Free Member

Still lashing down now with high winds

iainc

Drslow – wet and wild east kilbride !

tis lashing the windows and also wakened my rasping cough 🙁

globalti
    Free Member

Tuesday morning: it didn’t seem heavy in the night but the brook under our house is raging and boulders are tumbling down, the sound reverberates through the house and makes me feel nervous. The wind is blowing a hoolie and something has broken on the chimney cowl because I was woken at 4 by the damned thing clattering and am now wondering when it will be safe to go on the roof and bring it down to repair it.

Mugboo

Still raining now but me and the dog enjoyed some very wet singlespeeding this morning round the wood this morning 🙂

Clover

Yes. Todmorden. And for the last 48 hours too.
    There are lakes within my Lakes… 🙁

imnotamused
    Free Member

Nasty here in ilkley right now, big sounding winds and very wet.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Yeah been out night for hour cx training. Proper grim 😥

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Yes! a blowing a bloody gale although the gusts here are down to 65mph from 102mph on Tuesday morning!

stoney
    Free Member

Its been biblical here in the North Lakes for a while now…..and most of this week its been stormy as well.

Skiddaw summit on NY day and we could`nt stand up (while our bikes were lifting off the ground sideways)and we got wet n cold on tuesday night as well……

And its still blowing a hooley right now! :cry: Im getting a little fed up of getting wet n cold….after all, there`s only so much the w.proofs will keep out…. 😐

Chuffin good lights though Chris…. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Is it lashing down where you are’ is closed to new replies.