Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Irritating national express 'pop up' using iPhone
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I constantly get a very irritating national express pop up at the bottom of the page when browsing this site on my iPhone. It happens when I open a thread then happens again when I go back to the overview page.

Pop ups are blocked on Safari. Only started about 6 weeks ago.

Anyone else get it?

JonEdwards
    Free Member

yup…

tc68
    Free Member

Me too effing peeing me off

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh its extremely annoying and will ensure I never ever use national express.

I did think that if I clicked the pop up once it would stop but alas no.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Hits iPad as well and almost makes site unusable. Really annoying.

Mark posted something about these adverts a week or so ago, but can’t remember what the solution was – apart from the obvious one!

carlos
    Free Member

Comes and goes on my ipad, but very annoying to say the least

Gary_M
    Free Member

Its constant on my phone, so rarely use the site on iphone or ipad.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Yes does it on ipad here. Using safari .

lerk
    Free Member

I get them until I login, but then I appear to get some sort of placeholder on the screen instead… 🙁

rob2
    Free Member

Yes. It comes up intermittently and knacks the screen layout too. I won’t be travelling national express on principle now!

crapjumper
    Free Member

Me too . And it’s pi$$ing me off !

z1ppy

not sure what more annoying that ad or the emirates one that keeps intermittently playing (sound track) without notice or interation

Rio

It’s not just National Express (although they are the most frequent), I get them for Ibis Hotels as well. It’s really annoying, both companies have gone on my “don’t use” list.

onehundredthidiot

Emirates is really chuffing annoying. Even randomly plays the music when the window is not the one I’m in.

munkyboy
    Free Member

This is really annoying. Anyone know what to do about it. Ibis hotel and reiss are now on my hate list…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Irritating national express 'pop up' using iPhone’ is closed to new replies.