Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 117 total)
  • Irrational hatred
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

For some reason I just can’t stand Kevin McCloud of that there telly. Can’t put my finger on why, he just really rubs me up the wrong way.

Who do you have an irrational hatred of?

flap_jack
    Free Member

Kevin McCloud. V past sell-by date.

zippykona

Because “it’s a very organic space”

Cletus

I hate Eamon Holmes but think that it is completely rational.

piemonster

Oh that stupid shed.

No sorry, your conservatory is crap and I don’t like the stupid scissor lift.

Personal opinion of course.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Frank Skinner.
    Although it’s not ‘irrational’, he’s just a very unfunny, condescending Dick Head.
    & I really feel like smashing the telly when he’s on it. (but I change channels instead.

scaredypants

He’s not real, you know ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Phill Jupitus. I have no idea why.

ElShalimo

The Swiss, especially Swiss Germans
    So many reasons …

athgray
    Free Member

Jessie J

techsmechs
    Free Member

Nigel Slater – it’s not irrational, he’s a ****

Coyote
    Free Member

Piers Morgan
    George Osbourne
    Michael Gove

Oh. Sorry, you said irrational. I do apologise.

Er, irrational? No one really. Hate is a very strong emotion.

SaxonRider

Mylene Klass. Don’t even get me started.

And pretty much every stupid **** pop DJ that ever lived, but especially Vernon Kay.

👿

titusrider
    Free Member

Hmmm this thread title does not sit well with watching a v emotional Stephen fry on bbc 2 now

noteeth
    Free Member

I fugging hate stand-up comedians, and more specifically, adverts promoting stand-up comedians, with their ‘I’m whacky/quirky/hilarious, me’ facial expressions and ‘as seen on..’ taglines.

I’ll make an exception for Bill Bailey, though. Top bloke.

I also really hate foam – the kind you find in cushions.

bikebouy
    Free Member

That blond woman on Strictly Come Annoying, that Vernon Kay’s Mrs.
    Bruce Forsyth.

Edric64
    Free Member

Keith Lemon
    Michael Mcintyre
    Jonny Vegas

project
    Free Member

any conservative, cant think of any rational reason to like them, or even irrational reasons.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Not hatred, I don’t do hatred.

But I have an intense dislike of vacuous token blonde(ish) presenter bints (and the system that puts them there):

Tess Daley
    Holly Willoughby
    Helen Skelton
    et al.

boxfish
    Free Member

Tess “Dead Behind The Eyes” Daly +1

SaxonRider

Please can I add Stephen Fry? His smugness is life-threatening.

MoreCashThanDash

I think Helen Skelton has done enough to get promoted from the vacuous presenter bint category.

And Holly Willoughby brings out other irrational urges 8)

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Vernon Kay’s Mrs.Bruce Forsyth

really? I am soooo out of touch with celebrity gossip

ads678

Ukip fella, can’t remember his name, I can’t even look at him. I hate his stupid face!

Edit: Farage, that’s it Nigel Garage !

Houns

Tess Daley
    Holly Willoughby
    Helen Skelton

My dream foursome . I shall not go in in to detail as to whom performs what

ton

football/soccer, and anything to do with it, the pundits, the advertising, the wages, the players, the tv coverage, the idiotic moronic gang following of it.

Nobby

The bloke off the Plusnet ads.

I believe that Piers Morgan, Adam Woodyatt, Terry Christian & Ed Milliband are all rational.

tenfoot

Adrian Zero Charisma Chiles and his stupid Punch Me face

steveoath
    Free Member

People that name their kids after fruit. Or some other bullplop.

ratherbeintobago

Bonio.

I have ranted previously about how irritating it is to be preached at about world poverty by a tax-evading multimillionaire in a ridiculous cowboy hat (which he once flew across the Atlantic in First Class, in its own seat)

Kryton57

Jo Brand.

somafunk

Treks, dunno why but i’ve never looked at one and thought “yeah…I’d have that”, probably down to their irrational early naming of bike models using numbers instead of names. Example : Trek 5700….wtf is that meant to symbolise?.

Honda drivers, especially if they have furry toys in their rear window/parcel shelf as i just know they are going to drive at 30mph and brake for every corner.

Religious/Born again Christian fundamentalists, especially the sort who ask you to donate money for their cause/private jet/new gold plated church/bentley – they should be taken outside and fed to the romans, or stripped naked and dumped in the middle of nowhere in a foreign/hostile land and made to live like a true christian and rely on others good will to survive…… where’s your all seeing god now huh?

samuri
    Free Member

I have say, Mrs Vernon Kay who I used to be mildly attracted to just winds me up now, dunno why. She’s not doing anything wrong but I just grit my teeth when she’s on. That’s nice and irrational.

Philby

Eastenders – the programme not people from East London
    Michael Gove and Grant Shapps – obviously
    Paddy McGuinness
    Miranda
    Keith Lemon

Pook

People who don’t say thanks when you flash them out on the motorway. Really get my back up

johnny63

Oh jeez, wouldn’t know where to start with irrational but rational…..for starters in no particular order:-

Gideon
    Richard Bacon
    Phil Jupitus
    Colin Murray
    Jake Humphries

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup another one..

Gerry Adams (he of IRA fame)
    Once Not the Nine O’Clock News did a Micky take of him did it change his persona for good with me.. You know the sketch, the helium sucking in one…

Kryton57

Pook – Member
    People who don’t say thanks when you flash them out on the motorway. Really get my back up

😯

samuri
    Free Member

Bonio.

I have ranted previously about how irritating it is to be preached at about world poverty by a tax-evading multimillionaire in a ridiculous cowboy hat (which he once flew across the Atlantic in First Class, in its own seat)

Oh no. That is completely and utterly rational. The man is an arse of the highest order. He preaches about tax payers not supporting Ireland for christ’s sake. Is he completely devoid of irony? Knob jockey.

AndyRT
    Free Member

Ton

I salute your campaign to rid the world of that moronic sport and all the guff that goes with it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 117 total)

The topic ‘Irrational hatred’ is closed to new replies.