Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • iphone 4 -v- galaxy s -v- desire hd
  • the_lecht_rocks

vodafone and number tx’d in less than 4 hours/

Cougar

I’m sure you could of saved £5 pm if you opted for a 24month.

… and paid an extra £90 in total.

GrahamS

If you are on O2 check your contract small print. You can often move to a different deal after just 9 months!
    (which means 24 month contracts don’t have to cost more and can actually be cheaper)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’m with T-Mobile but liked the deal Vodafone are offering so will do some bargaining next week and see how flexible they can be.

Whats surfing the net like, can you browse stw ok on it?

the_lecht_rocks

yes – super super quick over wifi

colin@rush
    Free Member

I’m due an upgrade with Vodafone been using a htc hd2 for the last year so i thought i would try an iPhone 4 got one sent and its super slick easy to use and there are loads of apps but i really didn’t like the lack of customization even simple things on my hd2 like using mp3 trimmer to make and select a custom ringtone is a chore with the iPhone and i like plugging my phone in the pc and just dragging and dropping files in seconds also for me the lack of widgets and info on the homescreen is something on my htc i use and rely on everytime i go to my homescreen it reminds me of calendar events and tasks without setting reminders and without having to remember to go into the calendar app
    Don’t get me wrong the iPhone is a really nice phone but imo its not worth the extra you have to pay for it I’ve ordered a desire hd which works out £200 cheaper over my 2yr contract

Cougar

I’d change phones if I were you, it looks like all your punctuation keys are buggered as well.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Does anyone have a Desire HD on pre-order? any idea when they will be released?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I think I fixed my GF IP4 prob with skype – skype has a prob of cutting out on iphone4 a lot.

Used other VoIP while not as good as skype they work well in fact I might get one as none of the HTC’s I can get have face pointing cameras.

Not looking forward to the recption probs though.

jacko54321
    Free Member

Torminalis – Member
    Does anyone have a Desire HD on pre-order? any idea when they will be released?

mines pre-ordered and should arrive tomorow which is the release date,

this is what finaly sold it to me, looks amazing, and isnt as restricted as an iphone

Crell
    Free Member

My DHD Should be arriving today.

Best deal for me was the one on UKhotdeals. I’ll stick a work sim in it mostly, so went for a 25/month on TMob (Orange) – 600 mins, Same txts IIRC and “unltd internet”. Phone was “free” on 24 months.

Then knock off the 50 quid Quidco credit I just got that’s £550 TCO.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘iphone 4 -v- galaxy s -v- desire hd’ is closed to new replies.