Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Intellegent bike light (see Sense)
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

Saw this, and thought its a great idea, commuting to work I often dont need lights on the whole time but under trees and busy road sections I do. So I backed this, though you guys might be interested to:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1670187625/seesense-the-intelligent-bike-light-with-road-sens?ref=email

DrP

Brill idea – will look at in more detail later 🙂

DrP

bails

I must admit to initially thinking “gimmick” but I’m being more and more tempted by it.

This is very compelling

I’m sure from dead behind it’s not much/any brighter than a Smart R2 or Magicshine MJ818 that I use now, but the all round visibility looks excellent.

DezB
    Free Member

Cheers Rich. That looks good. I’ve backed it.

soma_rich
    Free Member

It does seem to tick loads of boxes, the bit about no switches intrigues me though, how do you turn it on with hand gestures???

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Backed for the 90l rear light. Interesting concept. Eagerly awaiting a parcel to arrive out of the blue when I’ve forgotten about it.

stumpy01

I am quite tempted by this.

Nice to see people looking at an object and thinking ‘how can we make this better?’….

The main appeal for me is the broad flood of light it seems to provide.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I went for the 90L one also, I can’t see how 120 is that necessary!

DrP

But Rich…120 is BIGGER than 90.
    Ergo…BETTERER…

DrP

mossimus
    Free Member

Backed the front’/rear package last week. Pleased to see it reached target already

avdave2

My commute is all off road – will it detect werewolves and mad axe men hiding in the bushes and temporarily blind them while I make my escape?

Looks good though and I’m tempted to get one to live on my general riding around bike.

cr500dom
    Free Member

Cheers for that, Just backed it for a 120L rear light , Roll on January 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Intellegent bike light (see Sense)’ is closed to new replies.