Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • i'm going out on my bike tomorrow :)
  • mrsflash
    Free Member

A day off work and everything!

Domino and I are off riding in the Dales. Hurrah! I haven't done a proper mountain bike ride for about a month (10 local miles 2 weeks ago don't really count).

I plan to enjoy muchly.

sheldona
    Free Member

…………..and how was it?

mrsflash
    Free Member

wet!

Was good to get out though 🙂

pennine
    Free Member

Whereabouts did you go?

BTW I've heard the news – nice one 🙂

domino

My boots are still drying! It was a bit wet (and cold for my crappy hands). Glad we went for soup and cake at the end of the ride, I was frozen.

Pennine – we rode from Grassington up Moor Lane > Mastiles Lane > Bordley House Farm > Boss Moor.

sheldona
    Free Member

BTW I've heard the news – nice one

If its what I think it is congratulations! I think a celebratory cake is in order!

mrsflash
    Free Member

Thanks Granville 🙂

any excuse for a cake eh Sheldon?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

belated congrats from me too 🙂 when are you due? (just so i know when i can look forward to dry trais and dig my mtb out for the heat wave that will hit) 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Pennine – we rode from Grassington up Moor Lane > Mastiles Lane > Bordley House Farm > Boss Moor.

we were there on Saturday 🙂

how can snow that shallow be so hard to ride ??

sheldona
    Free Member

Indeed!

mrsflash
    Free Member

dgoab, due in Augst, so I think you can expect full on summer heat and sunshine any time from May onwards. I've just turned down a riding weekend in Aviemore with some girls on 15/16 may as I thought it might be too much at 26wks so that's probably about when the really good weather will start!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘i'm going out on my bike tomorrow :)’ is closed to new replies.