• This topic has 29 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by ctk.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • If you only watch one video of a man having a tantrum today…
  • wwaswas

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWT4zcvsvo[/video]

His mate must be really pleased.

thepodge
    Free Member

Saw that earlier, assumed it was the same as the other thread about an angry man on a crossing.

DezB
    Free Member

Cyclist Destroys His Bike – should be his “Homey’s” bike. Sergio will then hopefully do the same to him.

wwaswas

he’s defending himself here;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLDw_m3B-1u/

good pic of the damage too..

martinhutch

What’s with the war paint?

EDIT: Oh, I see, Blue Steel!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Is that a still from Zoolander?

DezB
    Free Member

ooh, he’s a babe!

racefaceec90

what a tool

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Wonder what his ‘homie’ thinks about him now?

maccruiskeen

I think its a sticker

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

JRA.

zippykona

I’d do myself a major mischief if I tried to throw my bike like that.
    Should it have broken that easy?

mattyfez

He said he hit a wall on the instagram thing, so it was already broke?
    Guessing he was running a paper thin frame and then flew into a super flounce when it broke?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Before tantrum – some slight chance of a warranty/crash replacement.
    After tantrum – ridicule.

scaredypants

what a self-important **** b’lend

what’s the story – stood to take number 1 in the world standings, or what ?

My advice (and I bet that of ol’ Sergio) would be to get yr own bike ready in advance, err, homey

Has his romper suit split irrepairably ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

mattyfez

Lol, so he borrowed a bike, crashed it, broke it, and then had a hissy fit and smashed it up?

What a ….

epicyclo

King of the tossers…

blader1611
    Free Member

Surely that is fake, that bike was all black but it looked like it had a silver stem, who would do that?! Could be just the light of course.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not sure I could smash a bike like that if I tried.

Superficial
    Free Member

That is quite impressive bike shattering skillz. I don’t really get the hate – as long as he makes it right with his friend then it’s all good. I’m pretty sure most people have, at one point in their lives, got angry and smashed something?

scaredypants

I’m pretty sure most people have, at one point in their lives, borrowed something valuable from a mate, failed to finish something as crucial as a bike race, got angry and smashed this mate’s thing to bits ?

Oh, aye, who hasn’t ? 😆

In my case the hate ridicule is (assuming it’s not a staged pisstake) for the grade A+ narcissism of the bloke, start to finish of the vid. Wondrous to observe

tang
    Free Member

Velonews has an excellent run down of classic bike throws in the wake of this.
    http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/10/news/jeremys-redhook-bike-throw-stack_422201

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure most people have, at one point in their lives, got angry and smashed something?

I’ve tossed a bike into bushes a few times. I think I threw one once.

Lifer
    Free Member

Did he ever zip up the jersey?

singletrackmind

My mate James T bought a new Giant MCMX full suss thing that was brilliant at going downhill, but went uphill about as well as spacehopper.
    In the forest of dean i watched the bright yellow thing of beauty being hurled into a gorsebush in a frisbee of pent up anger and fustration that this very expensive peice of engineering was so pooey at being a bicycle, closely follwed by his helmet and gloves.

twisty

Who noticed the handlebars were snapped before he threw it. He was holding a broken off bit of the drop in his left hand at the start of the throwing bit.
    Surely people watch the red hook race to see people smash stuff up, no other reason for a brakeless fixie only crit is there?

atlaz
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure most people have, at one point in their lives, got angry and smashed something?

**** that. If I lend someone something and they damage it in use, I expect them to make it good. If they smash the shit out of it in a tantrum, I’m going to have some issues with them whether they make good the damage or not.

In another video he says he was doing 38mph when he crashed but seems reasonably unscathed. Oddly, the guys who won the race max speed was more like 31mph (fast enough obviously). It all seems like he’s a bit of a tool.

DezB
    Free Member

Oh yes, one of my best was throwing my Genesis frame across the garage cos the dropout adjuster wouldn’t turn – it dented the top tube, but being a tough ol piece of steel, is still in use. And… IT WAS MINE!
    (And I haven’t got topless pics of myself sucking my cheeks in on social media (not public ones anyway))

ctk
    Free Member

All that moody posturing for the cameras must take its toll. If your trying to look moody all the time eventually you will become moody!

I have chucked a bike once off a small cliff, it was a Giant Stonebreaker and I felt a plonker climbing down to get it.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch one video of a man having a tantrum today…’ is closed to new replies.