Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • i sat and drunk ten beers on my own last night….
  • alpin
    Free Member

and now i’ve got a head ache.

uurrrgggh.

loum
    Free Member

If you got some left, you know how to sort that.out.
    🙂

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Many years ago I sat in on my own one night and drank a bottle of whisky.

Only did it the once…….

duntmatter
    Free Member

Winning!

ton

i went to a family 40th last night.
    i drank 4 pints of badger golden glory and 8 cans of guiness.
    i feel a little fuggy headed.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Drank, not drunk. Tsk, tsk.

stumpyjon

I didn’t have any alcohol last night, went to bed early and still woke up with a hangover 👿

MrSmith
    Free Member

i drank 4 pints of badger golden glory and 8 cans of guiness.

about 2000 calories there

jota180
    Free Member

about 2000 calories there

and?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

And? It was fun, most likely. 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

and?

i guess a few minerals and trace elements , don’t think there’s much protein though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

5L of beer solo? I drink too much but would be having a word. with myself if I did that

epicyclo

Poor Alpin. That’s really unlucky, 9 bottles ok, and there must have been something nasty at the bottom of the last bottle.

I have often wondered about this something nasty in the last bottle phenomenon.

binners

Every ‘last pint’ is known to contain a mild strain of anthrax. Every pint prior to that, no matter how many, are the very model of purity. In fact, they’re actually good for you. FACT!

higgo
    Free Member

Same thing here Binners, often compounded if I have more than one ‘last pint’.

Keva
    Free Member

I never get headaches from drinking, even I mix it up some 🙂

Kev

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Why do you drink on your own?

I mean, I might have one with dinner, or while watching a film at home. But 10 seems a heck of a lot!

ton

sat sipping a golden glory now.
    need to rehydrate from last night………. 😉

hoodie
    Free Member

Should’ve had eleven…what was it by the way ?

smell_it
    Free Member

Why do you drink on your own?

I drink on my own because I like the feeling of being a bit ‘boozed up’, infact I love it. I also like to drink socially and I don’t mind having a few nights off. Takes all sorts, I guess.

alpin
    Free Member

so…. now the haze has lifted and i’m able to walk through the house without having to close one eye and steady myself.

why did i end up drinking 5ltrs of beer on my own?

sat and watched a film and had one. then another. and another. film ended and i carried on.

and for those interested it was Tegernseer Dunkel. perhaps one of bavaria’s finest dark beers. (although Augustiner Dunkel is also pretty good.) has to be drunk from a glass as you don’t get the full flavour when you drink it from the bottle.

not sure if you read the article in ST about bavaria, but it’s from the brewery the mag lot went to after their ride. lovely setting and food is good, too. wortha visit if you get down this way.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

and for those interested it was Tegernseer Dunkel. perhaps one of bavaria’s finest dark beers. (although Augustiner Dunkel is also pretty good.) has to be drunk from a glass as you don’t get the full flavour when you drink it from the bottle.

Good shout! Both available in my local as well. Which is nice.

alpin
    Free Member

you must have a decent local!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘i sat and drunk ten beers on my own last night….’ is closed to new replies.