Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I have nothing against the Bongos, BUT …………….
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…… is it right that now ‘Papa Bongo’ has died, he should be replaced by ‘little’ Ali-Ben Bongo ?

😕

Bongo is expected to be succeeded by his son Ali-Ben Bongo

Papa Bongo’s 40 years in power

Although having said that, I have to confess that I would find it very hard indeed to resist voting for someone called ‘Ali-Ben Bongo’. I mean, that has to be the coolest name for any world leader EVER.

Which makes me think ……… maybe that’s what New Labour should do – get their leader to change his name from Gordon Brown to ‘Ali-Ben Bongo’ ?

After all the British public appear to be very unhappy with Gordon Brown because he can’t smile properly, so surely if the British Prime Minister was called Ali-Ben Bongo it would lift the gloom and general despondency in British politics ?

And, it has the added advantage if that doesn’t do the magic and there’s no more ‘white rabbits to pull out of the hat’ for New Labour, Gordon Brown (known now to everyone as ‘Ali-Ben Bongo’) stands at least half a chance of finding work during the pantomime season.

I’m going to get in touch with number ten right now ……..

scaredypants

well, there was always papa-doc duvalier if you’re after cool leaders’ names, and maybe even reverend doctor general idi amin thingydoodah (or whatever ha called himself)

both about as popular as ali-ben gordon just now

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Davy
    Free Member

Do they drink that in the democratic republic of congo?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I believe they do, actually.

Or maybe they don’t.

To be honest, probbly not.

Although I could be wrong.

forlornhope
    Free Member

heres a picyure of the son.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

heres a picture of the son.

Is it ****. That’s Gordon Brown that is 😯

Steelfreak
    Free Member

I thought this thread was going to be about camper vans… :0(

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be about Africa Bambata. I’m gutted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I have nothing against the Bongos, BUT …………….’ is closed to new replies.