Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • huge dog off the lead
  • ditch_jockey
    Free Member

…and still the endless debate rolls on.

When they make the movie of Singletrackworld, I see the 'dog debate' scene being filmed like the end of House of Flying Daggers, where the two opposing sides are frozen in conflict through the changing seasons, until finally TJ and his protagonist collapse to the ground throwing up a slow-mo spray of dog turd.

elaineanne
    Free Member

ok can we finish this thread now… you are all a bit crazy …lol..
    my dog had not a bad day with the sheep dog apparently but the sheepdog did show my doggie some snarly gnarly teeth at first,,,…
    'Gnarly' …. was Doddy in there somewhere ? lol… oh ps,,, little whippet had a ride home on the train ! (tho he didnt like it by all accounts…lol (his first train ride ! lol

xcgb
    Free Member

oh ps,,, little whippet had a ride home on the train ! (tho he didnt like it by all accounts…lol (his first train ride ! lol

DTFU!

terrahawk
    Free Member

what the **** has this got to do with bin men??

scruff
    Free Member

I got chased by a Jack Russell on my commute home tonight, vicious little sh1ts.

anagallis_arvensis

Goon, great pics. Kea went to straight line racing rather than turny coursing. She did run on her second go about 50m then seemed to wonder what she was chasing and stopped. The she had a go on her own at the end and did the whole 350m then turned round and sprinted all the way back too. I'll take her again and see if she cottons on. She liked meeting the deerhounds who were there, they look like normal dogs only bigger and bloody funny to watch racing. She wasnt so keen on the little whippets who just seemed to bark constantly. She seemed to be the only dog there who just lay down and went to sleep between runs which says a lot about her I think.

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘huge dog off the lead’ is closed to new replies.