Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • How to make UK PLC great again
  • RustySpanner

Junkyard – Member
    You have never been to Ossy then [ I was there today]

We went to look at a house on Rising Bridge Road after todays ride.
    Ossie is nicer than Baxenden, trust me.

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Commiserations Junkyard, have a cup of tea, a couple of paracetamol and an early night. The nightmares will have subsided by next weekend! 😉

marsdenman
    Free Member

Thoughts?

<scratches chin whilst stoking white cat>
    Using The Last Reality Show Ever to rid the world of reality show presenters, whilst simultaneously raising enough money to clear the debt = genius.
    Sir, I salute you 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks. 😀
    I like to think of it as a gift.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

However the argument goes we need to pay millions to attract and retain talent in the private sector – does this not apply in the public sector?

Is there talent in the public sector ?

Only joking……………or am I ?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – I’d vote for you tomorrow with headline policies like that.

I’m going to add one of my own, in that anyone who’s a member of the cycle to work scheme is allowed to offset a claim for a morning pasty against taxes. Any takers?

kimbers

rustyspanner would get my vote in a flash

Spongebob
    Free Member

Ignore the EU directives (just as the French do). Stop paying into the multi-culti left wing experiment run from Brussels. Ignore red tape and force money lenders into funding projects with a much longer ROI than 3 years! Have engineers and people who can actually make stuff call the shots, not some toff who looks down his nose at skilled and talented people.

Also, send people like TJ to work in an Israeli Kibutz. Those sort of people will be much happier there and all the hardworking entrepreneurial types won’t have to listen to the depressing commercially naive jealous clap trap that spils incessantly from their left wing chums’ mouths. 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Spongebob – Member

Stop paying into the multi-culti left wing experiment run from Brussels.

What is a multi-culti left wing experiment ?

I assume that you are using multi-culti as short for multicultural, but you didn’t want to say multicultural in case it made you sound racist (the Norwegian racist Breivik claims he murdered 77 people in order to fight multiculturalism) am I right ?

And what “experiment” are they doing – what are they trying to achieve ?

Finally on what basis is it left-wing.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘How to make UK PLC great again’ is closed to new replies.