Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • How to make cyclists* look like ****s in one short video
  • legend
    Free Member

*well one of us anyway

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY27OM_-7oE[/video]

What a complete cock

Spin
    Free Member

I take it you are talking about the cop?

Clink

What a c***!

aracer
    Free Member

His lawyer advised him to remain silent…

So why didn’t he?

kayak23

Banker.

cranberry
    Free Member

“I am a student of the law myself”.

Err, no, you are you are indeed the end of the bell.

druidh
    Free Member

What a tosser

razor1548
    Free Member

“His lawyer advised him to remain silent…

So why didn’t he? “

I think the point is not answering questions so you don’t say anything that will cause a problem for you later. I don’t think it’s to do your best mute impression.

bigsi
    Free Member

Lets hope he needed the police’s help in the near future & they fail to turn up because some other bell end is wasting their time.

Perfect example of someone who can’t take their medicine when they get caught out doing something they shouldn’t.

Policeman shouldn’t have tried to grab the camera though 😯

Spin
    Free Member

No one else reading this as ‘guy with a bit of savvy gets one over on idiot cop’?

Personally I thing its the cop that has been pwned as the kids say, and then lost his temper in a most unprofessional fashion. Only one tool in this exchange.

rogg
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone came out of that well, tbh.
    Funny though.

grantway
    Free Member

Should have still been given a ticket for fouling to stop at a red light
    same law applies to motor vehicles.
    Basically cyclist total nob But just shows the lack of knowledge of the Police
    not knowing the actual law and unfortunately you can see how the criminal
    gets off scot free.
    Basically a shambles

BoardinBob

Absolute bellend

aracer
    Free Member

No one else reading this as ‘guy with a bit of savvy gets one over on idiot cop’?

No – cop might be an idiot, but cyclist is a knob.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I’m reading it as jolly arrogant twerps spots a chance to show off after watching one too many helmet cam clips.

Clearly the cop wasn’t one of the finest, but I suspect if the guy had been even slightly contrite then they’d both have ridden on their way after a verbal warning.

I’d also like to see the bit of footage from just before this when they guy allegedly jumped the red light.

Spin
    Free Member

No – cop might be an idiot, but cyclist is a knob

I’ll vote for smart over stupid every time but as mentioned above neither has really covered themselves in glory.

Does flag up some of the poorer traits of our boys in blue though.

Bear
    Free Member

Think the police should be allowed to carry guns……

Spin
    Free Member

Think the police should be allowed to carry guns……

Have you strayed in from the Clarkson thread?

IanW
    Free Member

They always start the conversation ” do you know why I’m stopping” in the hope youll admit to some indescretion avoiding them the trouble of providing proof.
    He didnt need to say nothing just admit to nothing, it wouldnt have gone anywhere.

DezB
    Free Member

Cripes, didn”t we discuss this fully enough back in April?

surfer
    Free Member

It was the smug and condescending tone he used that irritated me. Yes the Police also always use that tone but he still come out of it looking like a smart arse.

flow
    Free Member

Old news

alba23
    Free Member

Pair of knobs, but Pc stout should have a better understanding if the laws he is trying to enforce. Trying to grab the camera makes it look he was try to wing it.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cyclist is a complete berk, both for running the red light and for not accepting his penalty like an adult. Instead he’s trying to weasel out of it by catching out a cop who’s trying to make the roads safer for all but clearly hasn’t read up on the sections he needs to.

No-one looks good, but the cyclist looks like a complete moron – if he were my mate I’d have ridden off in shame by now.

buttercup
    Free Member

Cyclist is a total jeb.
    Cop simply got caught out of his element.
    I agree with none of it, but the guy did get out of a ticket.
    Stong work, Fella!

Spin
    Free Member

Look at it this way.

One of them is an amateur and the other a professional.

Who’s behaviour is worse in that light?

legend
    Free Member

Who’s behaviour is worse in that light?

well only one of them makes me want to punch them in the face if that helps?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think the professional spent plenty of time trying to be nice and calm about it, only to be overcome by the complete retard trying to get out of a £30 ticket for being a danger to others.

totalshell

not so smart cyclist..

Other than under road traffic and anti-social behaviour legislation, you do not commit an offence in English law by refusing to give your name and address to the police. However there are certain situations where the police may arrest you if they cannot establish your name and address, and if you are arrested and charged with an offence you will be unlikely to be granted bail unless they can establish these details.

you never have to give your name and address to the police prior to arrest, subject to the following 3 exceptions:

where the police reasonably suspect you of a non-arrestable offence, and require your name and address for the service of a summons (Section 25 Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE));
    where you are the driver of a vehicle;
    where the police say they suspect you of “anti-social behaviour.

2 simple thingsthe copper should frankly have known and if he did nt they do have the means of communication which he should have used.

Spin
    Free Member

only to be overcome by the complete retard trying to get out of a £30 ticket for being a danger to others.

Nae excuse for that.

BTW I belive mongol and not retard is the preferred mode of address these days.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Sure he shouldn’t have done it, but it’s understandable. And by far the most irritating person in that video is the cyclist. I’ve no idea why he’s not being treated with the same hatred as car drivers who speed and try to get out of it by finding fault in the paperwork.

sambob
    Free Member

What a massive idiot.

Spin
    Free Member

I’ve no idea why he’s not being treated with the same hatred as car drivers who speed and try to get out of it by finding fault in the paperwork.

Because you don’t know if he actually jumped that light or not?

leftyboy
    Free Member

I’m surprised anyone sides with the cyclist, what a completely stupid thing to do. He didn’t deny the accusation but tried and failed to be clever.

I’ve got a couple of friends who are coppers, coppers NOT lawyers. So next time someone’s robbing a bank or beating an old lady to death (as happened a mile from house 2 years ago) should the police get out the correct book of law?

Sadly ‘cyclists’ jump red lights all the time and then they bitch about car drivers driving badly. This guy makes me embarrassed to be a cyclist1

brakes
    Free Member

so, if the policeman was doing his job properly what should he have done?

samuri
    Free Member

so, if the policeman was doing his job properly what should he have done?

Punch the bloke to the ground and then charge him with assault.

Crims are crims but that bloke’s an arsehole.

trailmonkey

excellent 😆

enjoyed that.

althepal

Cop should have been able to quote the correct section of the road traffic act, cyclist shouldn’t have broke the law.
    Think the cyclist looks the biggest cock though..

aracer
    Free Member

I’d also like to see the bit of footage from just before this when they guy allegedly jumped the red light.

Strangely absent, that bit.

Because you don’t know if he actually jumped that light or not?

Well I know which I’d put my money on.

Spin
    Free Member

So next time someone’s robbing a bank or beating an old lady to death (as happened a mile from house 2 years ago) should the police get out the correct book of law?

Straw man

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘How to make cyclists* look like ****s in one short video’ is closed to new replies.