Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • how much fun for £165?…(456 & film content)
  • coastkid
    Free Member

so the old retro new(ish) build was not getting used much…a summer holiday at home biking provided the cash needed for a purchase…
    today…2pm in the man cave…

2.30pm…

3pm…courier from price shaggers (giggle) turns up on time as the update email this morning said…

as Rolf Harris would say…"can you guess what it is yet?"…

my summer holiday (away) money…

4 year old coil pikes and parts all swapped over now built and time for a quick test ride…down the local woods test track..-eh i mean the public long distance footpath…hee hee this bike is so much fun it just brings out the hooligan in you…heres a timelapse build and testride film that suits the character of my new naughty bike…gonna have more fun on this than a 2 week summer holiday abroad…can you guess the film that the dialect is from?…a scottish classic…
    never knew i could moonwalk either until i made this film 🙂
    on one 456…

epicsteve
    Free Member

Like it.

Restless Natives?

bassspine
    Free Member

good value 🙂

poppa
    Free Member

I lol'd at the camera strike!

Clink

nice!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Great!

coastkid
    Free Member

epicsteve- you win a cookie- "we will go into hiding in penicuik…no one will find us in penicuik" 😮
    aye great fun for the money….

toby1

I think I have 'man cave' jealousy, that;s one hell of a workshop!

epicsteve
    Free Member

I think I have 'man cave' jealousy, that's one hell of a workshop!

+1

Mine is still mostly full of motorbikes so is no-where near as comfy as that one.

debaser

wheeeee, great fun. the rolling camera made me dizzy and looks very cool 😀

not sure the 456 can be beaten for grins per penny really.

coastkid
    Free Member

man cave needs a new wood burning stove for winter as the old one in it leaks a bit… still to find a laithe and welder and then complete…has a wash bay and soon a outside bench for grinding and polishing, and where the cider press will go…oh yeah free booze soon 😉
    roll on the next wife that chucks me out..i will be better off 😮

yunki
    Free Member

S'good for the spirit….

Is the first 20 minutes of Restless Natives subtitled to ease cinema goers gently into the accents? Or am I thinking of another Scottish film and if so can anyone name it?

tails
    Free Member

cool vid

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘how much fun for £165?…(456 & film content)’ is closed to new replies.