Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • How do you protect your phone when riding?
  • southernsteel
    Free Member

I put mine in a thick dry odd sock then in my bag.

SiB
    Free Member

helmet mount. Good for reception too. Modifications to make it hands free.

Suggsey
    Free Member

I use a Samsung Solid just put it in the backpack-crashed on it loads and used it in the pouring rain and dropped it in the deep mud- great phone, makes calls and sends texts too!!!

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

paulrockliffe

"AndyP – Member
    Believe it or not, more people actually died on the fells/hills/mountains before the invention of portable communication.
    genius. More people died over a very long time than over a very short time. Bet nobody would have guessed that."

I meant normalised for distance riden over a period of time, but I thought that would be obvious. No doubt you realised that and also realise that taking a mobile with you means you're much less likely to die if you get into trouble in a remote area. But you thought you'd post anyway. Genius.

So do you have statistics then, normalised for distance ridden over a period of time for riders who died in the fells/hills/mountains before and after the invention of portable communications?

Or did you just make that up and state it as fact because you think it sounds right?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘How do you protect your phone when riding?’ is closed to new replies.