Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Hitler and his handy hand work
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Was he dirty or mucky

According to scaredypants he was a bugger! I don’t think the distinction is important!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

That does seem to settle the testicle issue…..

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Fair enough yeti, it’s too important an issue to get bogged down with semantics. I do have it on good authority though, that yes, he was a bugger (dirty or mucky), and that he cut it off with the carving knife.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What colour uniform did he wear?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Which is basically just the article you posted, and explaining its completely untrue.

Daily Mail 1 – 0 Telegraph.

Whilst I don’t doubt the Daily Mail’s huge personal knowledge of Hitler, they were after all amongst his greatest fans, I am completely unconvinced by this :

“Hitler’s conscientious physician Dr Theodor Morell, who knew every inch of the Fuhrer intimately and had the trust and affection of his patient, certainly made no mention of it”

Hitler didn’t even want the public to know that he wore glasses, so why the **** would his “conscientious physician” have dropped a bollock about the Furher’s missing testicle ?

schnullelieber
    Free Member

Well you learn somthing new everyday. I always thought it was his mother who performed the orchidectomy.

RealMan
    Free Member

Ok I’m not really bothered, I know I’m right, you can make up your own mind lol.

iDave
    Free Member

i think it’s true to say he had a least one ball

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Fair enough idave, but it’s the location of the one (or more) balls that seems to be causing all the controversy.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I know I’m right

Well you need to provide more evidence of the Fuhrer’s double-testes status, than the denials of a former Hitler-loving tabloid.

Because not only are you challenging generations of popular culture, jokes, and ditties, but you are also challenging a fundamental truth which helped us win the war.

I’ll let you know that the moment the British people were informed that Herr Hitler only had one testicle, the war was as good as won. Because when the laughter eventually subsided, the British people vowed they would never allow a one-bollock Charlie Chaplin lookalike make fools of them.

It’s what helped us the war.

That and the Queen’s Mother’s smile.

Gawd bless’er.

backhander
    Free Member

hell of a team builder tho……………

Class ton, class

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

… and don’t forget Winston’s speech, summin about rolling on the ground, pulling hair and fighting like bitches.

RealMan
    Free Member

lol.

It’s what helped us the war

I thought that was the Americans.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

This has got me pondering. I wonder if Hitlers errant knacker, having spent some time apart from the rest of him, became less of a nazi?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

mitch, It’s got be wondering if it was sent into exile for a reason… could it have being a non-Aryan testee?

*searches The Daily Sport archives for evidence to support argument*

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Hitler and his handy hand work’ is closed to new replies.