Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hire shops in Cyprus
  • Hi, I’m going on a nice family holiday to Cyprus staying in Coral Bay in the SW of the country. Just wondered in anyone knew of bike hire places in Coral Bay that do road bike or mountain bike hire? Guess for the mountain biking a guided trip would be good.

Thanks
    Jon

davetrave
    Free Member

Been a while since I lived there so can’t be certain of hire shops, plus had my own bikes there anyway. Rides wise, for both MTB and road there’s the Troodos range, for MTB the Akamas Peninsula…

keyses2

When I go to Cyprus (near Coral Bay) I ride with Kirsty and Al from here http://www.mountainbikecyprus.com/2010mountainbikecyprus/Contact_Us.html

They do hire aswell as guided rides.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Sorry, bit late getting here, terrible traffic.

Another big shout out for Kirsty and Al up there ^^^

Lovely people, wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Thanks guys, I went with the Mountain Bike Cyprus guys and had a excellent ride from Troodos.

jkomo

Looks amazing. Feeling a family holiday coming on.
    I need some sun. I need some mountains.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I was in Paphos 2 weeks ago (seems like 20 years ago) & saw some guys up in Troodos on FS Marins, could only have been Al & Kirsty’s mob.
    Odd thing was, I saw them in Troodos, at the top, then saw the bikes on a trailer in Platres further down. I thought you got an uplift up?

keyses2

‘Uplift’ is as far as the square in Troodos then you ride sort of up and around the mountain ending up back at the square, doing it tomorrow 🙂

nashwaymule
    Free Member

Rode with Al and Kirsty last week up in the Troodos, great riding good banter. As long as your not the health and safety pleb you will have a great time.

keyses2

nashwaymule are you Will then ??? I rode with you last week and did the same loop again today 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hire shops in Cyprus’ is closed to new replies.