Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Herefordshire/Worcestershire riders
  • mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Just thought I'd pimp a new site/forum for riders in the Herefordshire and Worcestershire area.

http://www.ledburymtb.net is a forum site where local riders can meet and arrange rides. There are regular rides every Wednesday and Sundays thoughout the summer.

Hope to see you there. 🙂

old_mtber
    Free Member

Thanks for this one – maybe just what I am looking for. Getting a bit tired or riding on my own al the time!

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Cool. We are looking to get some regular rides in during the week and build up a community of riders.

Simon

Hi mtb_rossi.

I'm not local, I live in West Yorkshire, but my mum lives in Ledbury and I usually visit her two or three times a year.

I'll probably be down over the summer so I might try and get out on a ride with you for a bit of local knowledge. I've explored on my own and found some stuff to ride in Coneygree Wood and Dog Hill Wood, and done a little bit of riding around British Camp and the Malverns.

I've joined your forum and I'll be in touch later in the year no doubt.

rOcKeTdOg

North worcestershire here, I'll take a look, is it social rides or race heads?

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Social rides. Nothing serious. We like to set ourselves little challenges sometimes though. Just to make it a bit of fun.

I'm hoping we can get enough people together to make up a good team for Mountain Mayhem next year.

Personally I like my technical trails whereas another rider (dave) likes his uphill XC, so we have a mixture of talent (if you can call it that) and ability.

Everyone is welcome. Just be cool! 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Be cool? Blimey that would be a first for me! 🙂

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Ha, it would be a first for us too 😀

If you're in Worcestershire we can always meet in the middle at Malvern easily enough.

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

There was a problem with the board which stopped people registering properly. It should be fixed now 🙂

grtdkad

Sounds good to me…

(North Malvern here)

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Cool hope to see you there

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Small bump.

Got a few members now and have been out for some good rides. Anyone from the area is welcome

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Another small bump. saves me creating a new thread.

We've got together a good few riders. We're still going out Wednesdays and Sundays. If you're in the area, come along or join the forums and say hi!

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Re-bump 🙂 All new riders welcome. Had a couple more over the weekend.

See, I didnt make a new thread 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Herefordshire/Worcestershire riders’ is closed to new replies.