Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help pricing Turner flux
  • sig123
    Free Member

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag88/Simon_Newbon/100_0367_zps664bf943.jpg?t=1363633091

this is a turner flux december 2012 front triangle with a 2010/2011 rear DW link ,R1 brakes, hope pro 2 hubs on wtb rims, x9,charge saddle, hope skewers and seat clamp. because of the frame being different ages not sure on what price to sell the bike for, does anybody have any idea what i should be asking for. cheers

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Put on eBay with no reserve and see what someone’s willing to pay?

Search ebay?

Google?

disconoir
    Free Member

If it’s a large frame and you want to split let me know, I’ve got a medium and think its a bit small for me…

sig123
    Free Member

yes it is a large how much would you be willing to pay, its got a new headset and had all new bushings fitted

disconoir
    Free Member

Well I paid £599 for mine new in a silly crc sale – so probably less than that, where are you based?

sig123
    Free Member

sorry m8 at that kind of money i will have to decline and try and sell full bike

disconoir
    Free Member

Damn crc! Well when you sell if anyone gives you the ” only if it was a medium” let me know!

dickie
    Free Member

If its got to go I’d split it & sell the bits.

I paid £1600 for my frame in 09 but got a new 11 front triangle under warranty last year which has softened the blow a little.
    I paid £650 for a used frame for my wife 2 weeks before CRC started selling them at £599. Most people know about the CRC sale so thats effected used prices badly.
    Its sad really because they are a great frame from a great company with great support but these days its all tapered headtubes, maxle rear axles, ISCG tabs & CTD Kashima shocks, so its very out of fashion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help pricing Turner flux’ is closed to new replies.