Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help please, jump frame geeks…
  • Pierre

I was given this frame the other day. I have no idea what it is and I have no use for it.

Can anyone identify it? It's got square-section chainstays, V- and disc brake mounts, sturdy-looking dropouts, gussets behind the headtube and Crud Catcher bosses on the downtube.

Hastily-shot in my cellar photos are at http://stuf.fotopic.net/c341867.html

I'd appreciate any advice Classifieds, or eBay…

Cheers!

: P

GeForceJunky

The rear end and dropouts look very Norco ish, but I don't reckonise the front end.

Olly
    Free Member

i KNEW it would be that frame from the title.

ive got one, its RAD.

its a Barracuda Subway!

also sold as a "jawbone"
    also sold by DMR for a brief while

its a cracking little frame

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Also very similar to the Card Whore (car door?) frame my mate used to have. Which was also the same as a Hardcore frame. Which was also the same as a Barracuda etc

Some Taiwanese catalogue frame

Surfr
    Free Member

Why not build it SS out of scrap bits?

I did this with an Identiti Dr Jekyll and Its a right laugh on the pump track and table top at the local DJ spot. Not got the balls to properly launch it but it's more than capable.

Pierre

Not sure what happenede to my original post, it seems to have been oddly edited by the forum software…

Thanks for the info – I'm torn whether to build it up or sell it. I've probably got too many bikes already, and I've already got a DMR Sidekick and a pair of Pikes waiting to be played with, the result of some summer bargain-buying that I haven't had time to build up yet!

: P

Olly
    Free Member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help please, jump frame geeks…’ is closed to new replies.