Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Help me identify this cross breed puppy
  • Bimbler
    Free Member

Whippet x Collie?

Stoner
    Free Member

hefty does of cat in there too I think

IHN

Deffo part-Collie, but it’s too ‘ickle to tell properly what the rest is.

Imagine a dog with the speed of a whippet and the brains and stamina of a collie 😯

Cute though 🙂

shreck
    Free Member

Looks like there’s a bit of jack Russell in there.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

does it matter?

walk it, feed it, pick up it’s poo and it’ll love you forever.

Oh, and don’t let it off it’s lead around TJ types, the High Court will beckon if there’s a Dog V MTB interface 😆

ahwiles
    Free Member

he / she looks lovely.

call him/her Dave.

hth.

warton
    Free Member

defintely collie, and there’s probably some sort of sighthound in there too, from that muzzle…

lovely looking dog

headfirst
    Free Member

a handful I’d say!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Depends on its size/age. I’d agree probably whippet/collie, or if its a big-un – greyhound/collie. But that face is classic whippet puppy, including the shape of the white bit.

Whippet/collies are quite common lurchers, and they are awesome dogs. Fast as whippets, but they tend to have less prey drive – which effectively means they are less likely to sod off into the distance trying to kill stuff and more likely to stay around their owners.

Hope this helps

Drac

Baby Robin?

Maybe whippet/collie cross but a terrier looking face and a bit of lab too.

As said I’m sure it’ll be a lovely dog all the same, dogs are great pets and give you so much devotion and pleasure.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

+1 collie/whippet/greyhound.

Ace dog.

Woody
    Free Member

How old is he and do you have a pic of him standing up and to the side? That would give a better idea on his ancestors. First thought is deffo part collie as others ^^

Cracking looking little fella though (apologies is he’s a she)

Bimbler
    Free Member

Thanks peeps. He’s an absolute sweety, a bit bouncy mind – proper scared my 7 yo daughter, but calmed down after he got used to us. Pretty intelligent too according to the foster lady, learnt to lie down first time while we were there, she thinks he’d be a natural at agility/tricks too. He seemed to co-exist quite well with Chickens so hopefully the prey drive will be low.

Born late October btw, and I think that photo may be a couple of weeks old, certainly seemed bigger (fatter too) no other photos sorry, he moves too damn fast for my cruddy camera phone

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Help me identify this cross breed puppy’ is closed to new replies.