Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • help, ive lost my virgin media remote, where to get replacement?
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

cant find it anywhere!recon it got binned somehow.
    can i just buy one of the t'interweb or will it need to be set up or something?

cynic-al
    Free Member

erm…..ask virgin?

theflatboy
    Free Member

there was a really good site i found a while back that stocks/sells virtually every remote you can ever imagine. i think the word remote's in the url. they sorted me out for a random one for a second hand sony amp i got. i'll try to remember it.

theflatboy
    Free Member

here you go – you might need to find/work out what make the actual box is.

http://www.tv-remote-control.co.uk/

BigDummy
    Free Member

I keep reading "help, I've lost my virginity, where to get replacement?". Which would be a harder question… 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

erm…..ask virgin?

+1.

I keep reading "help, I've lost my virginity, where to get replacement?". Which would be a harder question…

I believe if the OP is a lady surgery is available.

odannyboy
    Free Member

a remote from virgin directly would probably cost the same as lady surgery i recon!they wouldnt give me a free one would they!?

just wondered if the other sources would work without any sort of set up?

nobtwidler
    Free Member

I had one that stopped working rang them I got a new one in the post about a week later FREE

Jamie
    Free Member

they wouldnt give me a free one would they!?

Going out on a limb here…..but why not ask them?

GTDave
    Free Member

Call Virgin, tell them that yours has stopped working, and they should send you a replacement free of charge.

If not, drop me an email & i'll send you the one I was about to throw out, free of charge. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘help, ive lost my virgin media remote, where to get replacement?’ is closed to new replies.