Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Helmets that not like oil rig on head or pound shop frisbe
  • chestercopperpot
    Free Member

hmmmm are there any that don’t come from Jago & Williams Premium Off Road Cycling Emporium in Shoreditch, that you don’t look a complete dick splash in?

Bell Stoker is not acceptable, neither is “Ride Your Way” or comparable slogans, paint splatter finishes, themed wraps/flames/lightning/glitter/dragon or other mythical creature scenes, animal prints/faces, pink, ribbons, streamers, nazi symbols.

Could be persuaded on a tastefully done two tone not sure yet though 😀

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Catlike Leaf?

BigDummy
    Free Member

This is an oil rig.

Which helments have you been considering? 😕

BearBack
    Free Member

Scott ARX

Fairly muted on the old iron gurder front.

Or Scott Stego/Mythic for more back of head protection along the lines of the Stoker/Feature but more form/tow tone design to disguise the expanse of the shell.

Useful image from MTB-news.de

BigDummy
    Free Member

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT GERMAN DUDE!!!! Quick, someone sell me his helment!

🙂

BearBack
    Free Member

wait, don’t be premature, there might be one you fancy more

and kindly collated here for comparison

BigDummy
    Free Member

Actually I like all of them. He has such a strong chin.

🙂

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@makecoldplayhistory – Never feels like it has a foot of overhang each side.

@BigDummy – oh my this could end in a restraining order 😆

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@BearBack – Some decent suggestions the Scot and the Urge, missed the CRC sale on them 35 quid seemed pretty reasonable.

That grey one is exactly what I’m on about that mushroom head numpty look, I’ve got a cheap one like that already, it doesn’t stop me riding but if I’m spending again I want something that looks reasonable.

teasel
    Free Member

The guy in the photo’s up there…

‘s him…!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Helmets that not like oil rig on head or pound shop frisbe’ is closed to new replies.