Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Headphones for iphone/ipod with remote?
  • tlr

Bit of help please.

I’m looking for some more headphones for my ipod and phone, and I’d like them to have a easily accessed control for skipping tracks and volume. A mic for the phone would be good but not essential.

I’m getting a bit confused as some don’t seem to have the volume controls on, which seems a bit odd.

Anyway, personal recommendations please for in-ear headphones.

Cost not too important, but sub £100 would be good, sub £50 would be great.

Thanks

Hoff

Sennheiser have a range that will suit your needs

Have a look at Sennheiser MM30i

z1ppy

Sennheiser MM50iP or MM70iP, I’ve had both, & think there great but have little experience with their competitors. Now if only I can stop killing them regularly I’d be a lot happier….
    Note.. Killing them is something I have managed with all my headphones, not a particular weakness with the Sennheiser’s. Though my last set the MM70iP’s have lasted the longest…
    Unaware of the MM30 model though.

Off-hand be careful buying them, as their lots of fakes on the market (lots of websites to tell you how to spot fakes) & as such Sennheiser will only warranty their kit bought from dealers
    Eg: Direct from Amazon but not from Amazon market place sellers.

tlr

Cheers,

I’ll try and pick some up at the airport tomorrow so fakes shouldn’t be an issue!

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I’ve had the MM30i for about a year and don’t have any complaints. Sound is fine and the remote works for iPod and phone/Skype. They’re used every day on my commute, so I guess they’re durable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Headphones for iphone/ipod with remote?’ is closed to new replies.