Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • halo twin rail tyres
  • hainman
    Free Member

anyone tried the halo twin rail tyres.was looking at buying a pair of green ones(have green genesis core20) just looking for some input as to what their pontential or downfall are,cheers H

mst
    Free Member

I have a set. They’re pretty heavy. Seem OK on bridleways though.

hainman
    Free Member

CHEERS MST,I TAKE IT THEY ARENT VERY GOOD FOR OFF-ROAD OR XC?

hainman
    Free Member

the missus has just got me a set of the green halo twin rail tyres but they dont look as nobbly as the specialized tyres i have.will these be any good on trails or will i be skyeing all over the place??

yossarian
    Free Member

I’ve been running a pair of the 2.2 twin rails in 29er flavour. For anything other than dusty trails I would use something else. They roll fast, the puncture protection is average and as long as you enjoy spectacular drifting round every bend then they corner great too.

hainman
    Free Member

looks like i’ll be sticking to cycle paths then as i dont fancy coming a cropper into a tree or worse.they do say they are versatile on any surface but dont fancy finding out the hard way.cheers yos….

BoardinBob

Use them on my commuter. Heavy but fast rolling and the size adds some cushioning to my rigid forks. Definitely not suitable for off road use IMHO.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘halo twin rail tyres’ is closed to new replies.