Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hair removal
  • bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Got a good mate who’s convinced that the ladies don’t like his hirsute body.. He’s been wanging on about various techniques…apart fro
    Waxing what else is they’re? I can imagine all of them hurt.. I think he’s nuts and should embrace it

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Awesome! It keeps getting funnier…

jota180
    Free Member

There’s an optical inch to be gained

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsbXwzqlqsU[/video]

matt_outandabout

. I think he’s nuts and should embrace it

I think it is his nuts he is thinking of…

allthegear
    Free Member

Laser – hurts but does remove (dark) hair.

juiced
    Free Member

immac or similar hair removal cream for ladies. Just remember I think It’s designed for the legs only..so probably with testing it carefully and avoiding some bits

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

I think he’s thinking chest and back… What do the ladies of this parish think?

eemy
    Free Member

Chicks dig hairy guys. That’s what Burt Reynolds told me anyway

juiced
    Free Member

immac will be fine on back ( and probably chest)( although I would still use with care etc ).

Immac is good and effective compared to some. Towel over hair / head – spray(works best) on back from over the shoulders – use a cloth to smooth it around a bit if a bit is missed etc.. leave on for given time ( 10 i think ) shower off. Best spray it on whilst in the shower with shower door closed.. So a friend tells me 😆

andyl
    Free Member

Got a good mate…

😉

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Snot me… I’m as smooth as a baby…

kayak23

Got a good mate….

😆

emsz
    Free Member

Go to a professional!! seriously ring a couple of salons and see what they say, most are used to doing blokes so they won’t be embarresed and will have seen hairier than you.

DONT start messing about with veet and wotnot at home.

allthepies
    Free Member

The hair removal creams work for chest/back. Just avoid crack/sack 🙂

tails
    Free Member

Can you not just clipper it back?

cranberry
    Free Member

Having given thought to becoming a little less sasquatchian myself in the past, the question is: where do you stop ? If you do your chest and back then you’re going to end up looking like you are wearing a pair of hair sleeves. So do you wax your arms, hands, knuckles and palms as well ? If so, you then look like you are wearing a pair of hair trousers. And on it goes…

tails
    Free Member

Everywhere!

tomv80
    Free Member

Well, my girls uses these hair removal creams and it works really good. Your mate should try that I reckon!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I just give mine a grade six every 3 months or so. Yet to find anyone to buy the wool.

veedubba

Check you’re he’s not “sensitive” to Veet. Not pleasant to feel the burn then see the rash…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hair removal’ is closed to new replies.