Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Got to show you my new toy!!!!
  • showlett
    Free Member

Hello,

I have to show you my new toy that i received saturday morning!
    I ordered a Nukeproof Mega from Descent-Gear, the service i received was fantastic. They sent it out by 24hr courier (text me the tracking number), fitted the headset for free and even sent some chocolates in the box!

My much awaited frame arrived first thing saturday morning, it was built straight away in time for a quick test ride & a big ride on Sunday.

Before

After

The bike is awesome, it’s much better than i was expecting, brilliant at climbing & decending.
    The raw frame and welds look great in the flesh.
    Anyway, you can probably tell that i like it, just wanted to show it off and tell everyone about the excellent service from Ben & Henry at descent-gear

Thank you!
    Steve

Liftman

nice bike, enjoy :mrgreen:

z1ppy

Nice to hear D-G still going strong, saw there shop on the Hagley rd has been cleared, and hoped they hadn’t been taken down by trying to “step up” to the next level.

Bike looks great too.

noidea
    Free Member

Looking good,mine should be on its way from descent gear very soon ( they are waiting for the Hope headset to arrive).Cant wait to build it up and see how it rides with a CCDB on it.

lunge

Z1ppy, they’ve gone back to being more warehouse based but still have a small shop/unit off Mucklows Hill, Halesowen. Good bunch of guys they are, and normally with good prices.

z1ppy

yeah, I took a butchers @ their website, and saw their new address.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of things from them recently. Good service.

dabble
    Free Member

Nice. 😀
    Now i have bike envy. 😥

sv

The CRC shop one looks great, chunky welding!

chrisbruce
    Free Member

What’s the deal with the headsets in the Mega?
    Been thinking of getting the frame and seen a few people talking about the headset trouble and having to get a new one fitted.

robsoctane
    Free Member

Great looking bike – go enjoy!

kayak23

Looks lush. I really like them and its on my list.
    What is the sizing like? I was reading about a bloke who was 5’8″ and needed a Large. Said they were all miniature…
    I had a carpark test ride on a CRC one up by Inners. It was a medium and as far as I could tell it seemed about right for me.

chay
    Free Member

I m 5 10 and just got a medium, perfect sizing, doesn’t feel small and its easy enough to throw it about……awesome bikes!

showlett
    Free Member

Kayak,

Mine is a medium, I’m 5’10 and it is fine for me!
    Only got it built up last sat so not ridden it much yet, but so far it’s awesome!
    Going up to the lakes this weekend to ride garburn pass & nan bield, so will post an update on how I go on!

bwaarp
    Free Member

another Mega owner here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Got to show you my new toy!!!!’ is closed to new replies.