Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Goodness Gracious!!
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s a conspiracy I tells ya:

‘MPs to escape expenses investigations after paperwork destroyed by Parliament’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/11204405/MPs-to-escape-expenses-investigations-after-paperwork-destroyed-by-Parliament.html

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

careful JHJ, you’ll get flamed again, Lol

Govt Don’t work for the good of the people (we all know that whether we like it or not) they are there to look after their very rich friends and big business and feather their own nests BUT make it look like their doing it for the good of the country, things will never change, Ever.

epicyclo

Lawmanmx – Member
    ….things will never change, Ever.

Yes they will if you get active and do something about it.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

no they won’t!
    people have been trying to stand up to all this inequality and injustice for years, the Money always wins.

work! pay them their taxes! then die! (preferably the day you retire so you don’t drain their resources) and keep yer gobs shut.
    its how its been run (successfully) for hundreds maybe even thousands of years.

nickjb
    Free Member

no they won’t!
    people have been trying to stand up to all this inequality and injustice for years

Are you serious? Compare the inequalities from 500/100/50 years ago and you’ll see huge changes usually brought about by people power. Its not a quick process and its not easy but it does change, especially if you actually try and do something about it.

aracer
    Free Member

The problem JHJ has here is that he’s the boy who cried wolf. Because I suspect that this one might actually be a “conspiracy”.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Et tu Aracer

Yes I agree it is likely to have been done deliberately to prevent further prosecutions or at least done in the knowledge it would hamper /stop further investigation

I thought financial records had to be stored for 7 years – imagine HMRC if you said you just destroyed them all.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Are you serious? Compare the inequalities from 500/100/50 years ago and you’ll see huge changes usually brought about by people power. Its not a quick process and its not easy but it does change, especially if you actually try and do something about it.

and YOU lived through all this did you? you know this as a fact?
    or could it be THEIR history that They want us to know?

JAG

Lawmanmx; people like you are just what ‘they’ need to keep us all under control. You’ve given up before you (or anyone else) gets a chance to try!

I think this is DEFINITELY a cover-up effort.

The Gov’t expenses scandal is just that and they should be shamed into changing the system and protecting OUR money from the money-grabbing b@5tards that we elect to do our business.

Edukator
    Free Member

The further I’ve followed links concerning issues raised by Jive the dirtier and muddier the water has become. I think it’s unfair to accuse him of crying wolf and read his threads with interest.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Just when he thought it could not get any worse you go an support him 😉

mudshark
    Free Member

Just vote for the honest ones – and if no honest ones then get someone honest to stand – then hope (s)he doesn’t become dishonest!

d45yth
    Free Member

The funniest thing about the whole MP expenses thing is that most folk would do the same if they had chance.
    Nearly every place I’ve worked people have tried to gain a bit more money anyway they could. Either claiming as much travel money as possible or leaving work off the job sheet and adding it on to Saturday’s so you could sneak home early. You might say that’s peanuts in comparison to what MP’s have claimed, not when it’s done by 1000’s across the country it isn’t!
    Even when I did jury service, we were told to go and buy a ticket from the most expensive car park in town on the first day, then claim that amount the whole time you were there…everyone there did it and most folk weren’t even in their cars.
    The kind of folk who are too honest to do such things would most likely be the jobsworths that no one likes. 🙂

GrahamS

> Compare the inequalities from 500/100/50 years ago and you’ll see huge changes usually brought about by people power.

and YOU lived through all this did you? you know this as a fact?
    or could it be THEIR history that They want us to know?

So are you saying that, for example, the slave trade never really existed and is a fictional history created by “Them”? 😕

The funniest thing about the whole MP expenses thing is that most folk would do the same if they had chance.

Especially if all their colleagues were doing it, and their boss, the expenses department and the auditors all said it was okay.

MoreCashThanDash

It occurs to me that next years general election would be an absolute sitter for a STW takeover of Government.

So many people absolutely hacked off with the main parties, so many issues that could become one off winners for articulate independent candidates – anti HS2, anti hospital closures, anti bankers, anti bedroom tax, anti this and that.

I doubt we could make a worse job of it than the recent batches of incompetents.

I propose that jivehoney be made Witch-Finder General 😉

monkeychild
    Free Member

I thought JHJ wod be more lime this dude

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Have mercy on my soul, what have I become!!

Would you believe I used to love Monkey Dust and thought all the paedo hysteria was just tabloid hype…

Live and learn,

Oh well, still love Monkey Dust

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

JAG – Member

Lawmanmx; people like you are just what ‘they’ need to keep us all under control. You’ve given up before you (or anyone else) gets a chance to try!

I think this is DEFINITELY a cover-up effort.

The Gov’t expenses scandal is just that and they should be shamed into changing the system and protecting OUR money from the money-grabbing b@5tards that we elect to do our business
    not given up mate, its just going to take the nation as a whole (or at least half of it) to stand up to them on the streets! and we all know people are far to busy/indifferent to do any of that, but trust me, the day the revolution starts I’LL BE THERE!!! 😆

big_n_daft
    Free Member

IMHO it’s not a Gov conspiracy it’s Bercow

he’s desperate to stay as speaker, is on the edge of getting the bullet and needs anything he can get to curry favour with the longtermers who can understand the games he is playing with parliamentary procedure

small man syndrome personified 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Interestingly Andrew Turner is my local MP and the “so called activists” are very much looking to get rid of him, David Pugh being at the front of the queue to stand as Turners replacement.
    So dont think for a second that their whistle blowing is in any related to the public interest, thats purely secondary to their main goal of deposing Turner.
    Snakes the lot of ’em!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Goodness Gracious!!’ is closed to new replies.