Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Going Tubeless…
  • matther01
    Free Member

looking to go tubeless with my Bonti Rhythm wheels. Anyone use the Bonti valve and rim tape or using a Stans set up with these wheels?

MarkN
    Free Member

Bonty rim tape and the valve works a treat.

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Yep, had no issues with Bonty rim strips and valves, as well. Didn’t get on with Bonty Super Juice though and now use Stans NoTubes tyre sealant.

mintimperial

I’ve used the Bontrager strips and valves, they’re grand. Work fine with Stans sealant.

ruscle
    Free Member

Bounty rim strips and valves are the best tubeless system about by a long way, makes sealing very easy.

clubber
    Free Member

+1 on the above. if you’ve got bonty rims, definitely use their valve and rim strip for tubeless.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

As above , they work great , Bonty sealant is rubbish ,use Stans . Make sure you get the right rim strips because Rhythm wheels have asymmetrical spoke holes but need the symmetrical rim strips .

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Found these rims difficult to inflate tires that I’ve had no problem with on mavic or sun rims. Needed to use CO2. I have also found that the tires unseat and start to leak quite easily, could just be a run of bad luck tho. This is with HRs and Minions using the bonti strips, valves and stans.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Going Tubeless…’ is closed to new replies.