Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Garmin discount code
  • karlwoof
    Free Member

Spotted this and think it could be useful for a few folk on here.

Use code: GARMIN30

at the checkout – 30% off all items.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/cIntoSports-cCycling-p1.html

bren2709

Nice one Karlwoof
    Code worked a treat, 510 ordered.
    Cheers

legend
    Free Member

Ooft! Does this make them cheaper than handtech for once?

bren2709

Wow they are cheap but,
    Got the 510 team bundle for £209
    Handtech are £239

coolhandluke
    Free Member

D’Oh! Bought an 800 from Halfords on Friday! £270 with UK maps and bike mount….

Dibbs
    Free Member

Thanks! shame you can’t buy Vector though 😉

woody21
    Free Member

I’m going to have to buy an Etrex 30 – anyone else got one of these?

butcher

I have an Etrex 20. Very good for navigation. Easy to use. All the basic cycling functions you’d expect. A fair bit bigger than the Edge units, but they take AA batteries, which may or may not come in useful, depending what you use it for. The 30 has the advantage of the being able to take a heart rate monitor, and also has a barometric altimeter for more accurate climbing data.

woody21
    Free Member

Butcher – thanks for the review.

I was going to get one for Xmas, or at least in the Sales. The 30% discount has just moved the process forward

Karlwolf – thanks for the heads up

monkeyboyjc

Typical… just bought a touring today!!
    could have saved another £20, but then I wouldnt have got the out in front mount and cover I got with the special edition so its not all bad.

Just spent the last hour playing with it – seems ideal for what I want, auto route making for on and off road with none of the training rubbish id never use.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Monkeyboy – where did you get the special edition for that price, take it you mean you got it for £160?

woody21
    Free Member

Got the 600 with the map bundle – saved over £110 – result. £60 cheaper than I could have got it locally

excitable1
    Free Member

If it sounds too good to be true…..

No Edge 800’s with maps in stock and they’re not doing the 810 with the maps. So put an 800 and the full coverage maps in your basket and even with the discount code the price comes out at £349.98. Needless to say you can get this a lot cheaper elsewhere. Try Simplyrun for a start. £279 !

I lost my 800 in Marple last week. I phoned Garmin to ask them if the was a chance of a discount given my loyal custom. They offered me 15%, knowing full well they had a discount code for 30%…. barstewards 👿 !!!

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Cheers Karlwolf, just got £25 knocked off the price of unlimited maps for my car Sat Nav – appreciate it!

househusband

I owe you a pint karlwoof!

Many thanks for sharing; Team Garmin 510 Bundle now mine!

😀

zilog6128

Damn it! I’d only just talked myself out of upgrading my GPS last week. With this discount it might be too much to resist!

If it sounds too good to be true…..

No Edge 800’s with maps in stock and they’re not doing the 810 with the maps. AFAIK you can (legally) download and use free maps, e.g. OpenStreetMap. No idea how the offical Garmin maps compare, but I always use OSM (or the cycle-specific version) when planning my rides on my computer and I really rate it.

monkeyboyjc

The edge touring uses open street map as standard….

monkeyboyjc

Monkeyboy – where did you get the special edition for that price, take it you mean you got it for £160?

Yep, just over -halfords are doing a ‘spend over 200 get £20 off’ on sat nav and gps at the mo. This includes accessories. The standard edge touring special edition is £199.99 so I ordered another silicone cover for £6 – this brings the checkout price down to £186 or so.
    Ordered to collect in store and then got my British Cycling membership 10% discount on top.
    So I got:
    Edge touring
    Official out in front mount
    And 2x silicone covers
    For about £165 in the end.

Prob will sell the other ‘free’ cover for a fiver so its about £160 all in.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Nice one. The wife was getting me one for Xmas anyway, so she got the unit + out front mount for less than she would have otherwise spent. Excellent PSA!

karlwoof
    Free Member

Glad you all got some deals from it! Awaiting my new Edge arriving 😀

Ps.

What does PSA mean?

scottalej
    Free Member

Many thanks karlwoof. Just saved £111 on a motorbike sat nav I’ve been looking at.

creamegg
    Free Member

just bought a map,cheers

woody21
    Free Member

Obvious question – do you know when the offer ends?

5thElefant
    Free Member

GPS on the way… thanks!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Bugger bought a 500 last month.

Might have a look at accessories later.

crewlie

Thanks for the post, wife’s Christmas pressie bought (edge touring)

PSA = public service announcement AFAIK.

househusband

I thought it was Potential Spending Advice..? 8)

gil_

Works for me 🙂

karlwoof
    Free Member

Having a hard time ordering myself – Garmin keep trying to request £0.00 from my bank, which is good for me obviously! Less good for their internal web fraud system which has a massive paddy!

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Nice,
    800 ordered 🙂

woody21
    Free Member

Garmin have got a promotion and competition on the go until the 24th December – http://www.garminchristmas.co.uk

beiciwr64
    Free Member

Cool bananas! 510 bundle 🙂
    Thank you very much sir!

scottalej
    Free Member

Looks like the 30% deal has ended now.

woody21
    Free Member

I ordered my GPS on Monday – not had any indication of when it will be dispatched etc, emailed Garmin twice to get more information e.g. Tracking number etc, they have not responded yet. Has anyone else experienced this?

scottalej
    Free Member

Strange. Ordered mine on Wednesday and have tracking info for delivery on Monday.

woody21
    Free Member

I’ll give them a call

woody21
    Free Member

Apparently to be delivered today by UPS

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

For those who missed out (me)

Probikekit discount code:

SATDIS15

Got a red & black (HR & Cadence) Edge 500 for £168.30 🙂

Ordered through Evans that kindly price matched.

woody21
    Free Member

The 600 appeared yesterday – as I registered it on line, I’ve got a 10% discount on accessories from the Garmin shop

scottalej
    Free Member

Garmin discount is on again

Use code: GARMIN30

at the checkout – 30% off all items.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Garmin discount code’ is closed to new replies.