Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • full face helmets in xxxxl
  • fingerbang
    Free Member

hi, I need to get a new full face helmet but I have a massive enormo-dome head.

to give you an idea, I just bought a Bell transfer 9 XXL and it was too small so its getting returned. Even with the cheek pads getting worn in it still won’t be large enough. Im a bit gutted cos I like Bell helmets a lot and have the Stoker which fits perfectly.

for years I had a Giro Remedy Large and it fitted perfectly. Now they’re discontinued does the Cipher have similar fit? If so I’ll probably have to get one.

The only MTB full facer Ive found that do 64cm and above is the One Industries Gamma which is about £150

any ideas? I don’t want to get an MX helmet as I understand the venting on them won’t be any good for mtb.

thanks

transition1
    Free Member

O’Neal do an MX helmet in XXL
    Speak to Supanova cycles as I know owner has raced DH with a 3series MX helmet which they do in XXL & RRP under £100

reedspeed
    Free Member

Sounds like You need a Wheely bin !

Try the American sites!..

wiggles
    Free Member

I had to resort to getting a THE one in xxl as the only thing that fits. Only used it once in a year though. (Email mebif you want it cheap)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

+1 for THE, very comfy on my plus sized noggin (my XC lids are Giro with the adjuster replaced with zip ties)

Also try 661, same company as Bell now IIRC? They seem to have a couple of moulds though as some fit perfectly, other models are tiny to thecpoint i cant get my head through the opening

jemima
    Free Member

I have a giant heid. I find Troy Lee D2 XL/XXL very comfy and fits well. D3 fits well too but I find it slightly less comfy but that’s probably just a personal thing.
    Very reasonable price on CRC just now as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘full face helmets in xxxxl’ is closed to new replies.