Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • free food delivered anyone
  • _foxie_
    Free Member

OK, so it's healthy but it is actually pretty good, and most importantly is free and delivered to my desk.

no scam. jst free first box, second one half price (£1.50), then you just cancel it… or if you're like me, you'll have been suckered in by the convenience and choice of snacks.

(i've also been suckered by their clever marketing)

http://www.graze.com
    voucher code D8LZ72VY

xcgb
    Free Member

Foxie
    That looks very nice – ordered!

grumm
    Free Member

My missus and a load of her colleagues got some of these – pretty nice stuff.

Jerome
    Free Member

Lot of packaging there..

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

If they start to do one with bread and dripping then count me in!

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Can't find the pasties section so I won't bother thanks.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Lot of packaging there..

Yeah, but they've made it brown to look wholesome and organic, so it's ok 🙂

younggeoff

got the freebie and the cheap one a while back, was still hungry so topped it up with a plate mince pie from greggs 🙂

Nick

I guess this is aimed at those who buy all their meals ready made from M&S and have got frustrated by their own inability to remember to buy some fruit, nuts, olives etc, problem solved, just set up a repeating delivery of the items you always forget, genius.

_foxie_
    Free Member

yep, you can easily put your own together for a fraction of the cost, but quite frankly, I can't be a**ed.

And for those that shy away from healthy food… todays delivery had a hefty fat intake of 65grams. nom nom nom

i was very sceptical at first, but actually it works really well for me – i don't like riding in with my lunch, only get 30mins break and there's nowhere nearby to eat.

*ps – the more people sign-up on this voucher code the more free boxes i get (if i start actually having to spend my own money i may be cutting back!)

uplink
    Free Member

The lack of animal protein is something they should address IMO

_foxie_
    Free Member

I have already suggested they add jerky to their menu. and pork scracthings (although I'm not holding my breath on that one)

coffeeking
    Free Member

Pretty hard to put your own together actually, the other half and I tried but found loads of the "X coated nuts" or "Y coated fruit" just don't exist, or if they do they're in about 5 shops.

Packaging is recycled and recyclable. Bit steep for what it is, but its a nice treat.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

It must be good. There's a proper scientific graph telling me so.

Do people really have that much money to throw away?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Do people really have that much money to throw away?

Yup.

It's lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘free food delivered anyone’ is closed to new replies.