Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fred, if you're still lurking…
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

…go get him.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLnlxvBAKgo[/video]

Doug
    Free Member

That would be the ‘just before the lights the car behind me was so close/looking to squeeze past I didnt think it was safe to stop quickly enough’ defense.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

So long as he was making a woo-woo noise and blinking rapidly then its perfectly legal.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Only just! The car driver would’ve too if he was’t behind a Ped Plod.

wwaswas

he knew he’d be close to going through on red – he’d sped up as he got to light and freewheeled straight after.

DezB
    Free Member

F-me, was that really worth putting on Youtube? Pathetic.

alex222
    Free Member

surely the car coming the other way also jumps the light?

Woody
    Free Member

Gosh, I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it on video. Id also bet some of them go over the speed limit in their cars and fart in lifts.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why was the car filming in the first place? Is everyone filming everything now?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m filming you right now. You’ve just been for a poo.

AlexSimon

and fart in lifts too

Say it aint so!

inigomontoya
    Free Member

Funniest bit is Ian of orange comment.

KennySenior
    Free Member

A somewhat dull video, but where does Fred come into it?

deluded
    Free Member

I’m incandescent with shock and outrage at this flagrant violation of the law … by none other than the corrupt Polis themselves!

In protest I shall be attending the next next public demonstration, bandana’d up, wearing a brightly coloured wig and carrying a piece of two by four to show my displeasure at the morally decrepit Babylon. They are the glue that binds the oppressive political and economic power structures together to keep a super elite, cloistered and in power.

Rise up.

sugdenr
    Free Member

I am sure that looks like Old Woking…

2 yrs ago I made a formal complaint against a copper motobiker for tailgating methen cutting me up on the motorway in the rain. I would have pulled him over at the time and called the, errr cops………..but my MOT had run out so thought best not risk it 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Fred, if you're still lurking…’ is closed to new replies.