Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fork Rockshox Revelation RL Dual Air
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Looking at getting a bike with these, as far as i understand they have damping and rebpund control.

Do they have lock out or u turn?

Fork Rockshox Revelation RL Dual Air 150mm 15mm Maxle

ta

evanssuspension
    Free Member

Hi fourcrossjohn,
    That fork has positive and negative air chambers in the left leg, and Lockout and rebound on the right leg. There is also a lockout threshold adjuster too but to be honest most people always have this adjusted so that the fork locks out fully rather than having the fork so it still moves slightly when in the locked out setting.
    Hope this makes sense!
    Cheers

Superficial
    Free Member

No U-Turn on those ones, don’t think RS are doing U-Turn revelations any more – they do a ‘dual position air’ (not the same as dual air) which has a travel adjust by simply turning the lever 90 degrees. It’s a good system and the travel adjust works well, but I’ve heard that the dual-position isn’t as plush as the dual air forks.

They have a compression-to-lockout dial, basically it’s anywhere from lockout all the way off to all the way on.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

That makes no sense

honourablegeorge

The RLs have a lockout adjuster with three or four “click” on it, it goes from open to a bit stiffer, to stiffer, to fully locked out.

There’s also a “threshold” for the lockout – meaning the fork stays fully locked out up to a point – so if you take a big hit on the fork while it’s locked out, the lockout will disengage. Adjusting the threshold (with an allen key) adjusts how big a hit will disengage the lockout.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

:O brain is melting at this point !

The best fork is the one i currently own and its the basic domain….

When i get this bike damn my head will pop off

meehaja
    Free Member

yes its a good fork. You can set the lock out from nothing, to full with a few clicks in between for, say hard pack fire road or something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fork Rockshox Revelation RL Dual Air’ is closed to new replies.