Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Foriegners who take jobs here. (poss Man Utd content).
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Really should learn English.
    You’re a great keeper but you can’t control your defenders David… 🙁

PrinceJohn

Cracking commentary.

‘Old Tafford is not a European Fortress any more, it’s a gift shop!’

yossarian
    Free Member

The final throes of the ferguson dynasty. Some barren times ahead until Jose arrives and rebuilds.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donsimon
    Free Member

The final throes of the ferguson dynasty. Some barren times ahead until Jose arrives and rebuilds.

Probably a rebuilding stage, but I’d agree with the Mou comment, could be interesting now as I think Pep’s thrown his hat in the ring saying he wouldn’t mind working in England.

donsimon
    Free Member

How many times have you seen refs NOT give free kicks when a player loses a boot? 🙄
    Poor ref, hey ho, esa es la vida…

terrahawk
    Free Member

Mourino will never manage Man Utd.

yossarian
    Free Member

Really? Why’s that?

I’d say he’s nailed on to take over.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’d say it’s more a question of whether Utd want Mou rather than the other way round, Mou’s already stated he’s looking at Fergie’s record at Man Utd.

Garry_Lager

But not immediately – Jose’s nothing if not a drama queen. Get some poor sap to take over from SAF and fail badly for a season or 2. Cue Jose riding to the rescue to straighten shit out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

not sure you can blame the keeper for the performance he was the best player on the pitch for ManU
    poor performance but they were superb and deserved better than a 3-2 win.

We need some better players in midfield in particular Jones is not a midfielder and giggs struggles in a high tempo game for obvious reasons

IMHO jose would take the job but he may not be offered it

cynic-al
    Free Member

reported for racism.

donsimon
    Free Member

Zorionak.

As I said it might be Pep.

reported for racism.

Soy Español, Español, Español…. 😀

loum
    Free Member

Mou might end up doing some time there, but not long. He’s a three season project man, not 20 year dynasty. Agree that its more likely to be someone else first too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Foriegners who take jobs here. (poss Man Utd content).’ is closed to new replies.